Big Boss's Domestic Little Zombie 13

The little zombie's strength is not little. With a flick of his vine, the raincoats of the six people on the ground were torn apart before they could be taken off. Not only that, bright red blood also flows out from their bodies because of the little zombie. The wound was about two or three millimeters deep with bright red blood flowing from it.

This is probably the first time the six people have been so seriously injured. They screamed and panted for more than a minute before recovering, all their faces pale as snow.

It was only after they were relieved that they saw Mo Yan and the four people who were following Mo Yan. All of a sudden, the fear of the little zombie disappeared by half. Instead, they became angry.

Zhu Qin covered his face. He's a handsome guy. Normally he relies on his face to get food and drink. At this time, his face was hit, it was painful and hot. Medicines are scarce in the apocalypse. It's even harder to find a doctor. A wound on a face is nothing more than disfigurement.

He was a little cowardly because of the little zombie just now, but when he saw the person who beat him being carried away by Mo Yan, and he also saw those he knew following behind Mo Yan, his courage came back. He pointed to the little zombie in Mo Yan's arms and angrily scolded: "Why are you so crazy? It is the apocalypse now, everyone should help each other. Why did you hit us for no reason? Everyone is fighting zombies outside. As a result, you are fighting the same kind here. You're simply vicious."

As he said that, he also made a look to the long-haired and beautiful girl beside him.

Guan Xiaoxiao received Zhu Qin's eyes hint. She didn't care about the burning pain in her body. She leaned on the ground weakly, with pain and weakness. She took off her torn raincoats and pulled down her collar exposing her chest that was just hit by the little zombie vine. The white and tender little white rabbits were revealed in front of everyone because of her movement. Because of that soft white tenderness, the wound on her chest seems even more brutal.

She whimpered, looking weakly at Mo Yan's tall back. Her white teeth bit the delicate red lips, her eyes filled with a trace of seductiveness: "This big brother, you are a kind man. You saved our lives. We are grateful in our hearts, it's just that your friends seem to have a problem with us. We just came in and did nothing but he hit us." She said, sobbing sadly: "You were our savior, we shouldn't speak ill of your friend, but, but big brother, at first glance, you are a person with the heart of a bodhisattva but your friend is evil-hearted with a bad character. I don't want to see you being kept in the dark, big brother."

As she said that, she deliberately pulled down the collar of the dress a little more. A pair of misty eyes looked at Mo Yan with both grievance and admiration, as if Mo Yan was her hero.

The only girl who walked in behind Mo Yan looked at Guan Xiaoxiao and frowned in disgust. She turned to look worriedly at the little zombie in Mo Yan's arms but the little zombie was wrapped tightly by Mo Yan. He was so well protected in his arms that she couldn't see even a single strand of hair.

Her gazes turn back to Mo Yan again. Seeing Mo Yan's expressionless face that didn't even give Guan Xiaoxiao even a look, having no interest in her at all. Her thoughts seem to have an answer.

She sneered in her heart: Guan Xiaoxiao, not every man will do what you want.

The tall man standing beside the woman wanted to open his mouth to say something but the woman grabbed his hand and closed his mouth.

Guan Xiaoxiao was still moaning weakly, pretending to be weak. She looked at Mo Yan with dependent gaze, her voice sticky and coquettish: "Big brother, it hurt so much."

Guan Xiaoxiao bit her lip. She felt a little proud. She knows how good she looks. Since the apocalypse, she has hardly suffered because of this face. This time she was so embarrassed being chased by zombies because the man she clung to before was too arrogant. He thought that being a third level ability user, he is invincible in the world so he took them and drilled into the zombie groups. Not only did he die, he also implicated them.