Domineering Hunter's Delicate Husband 7

Mian ge'er's father is Ruan Agui. The juniors in the village usually call him uncle Ruan. His mother is from Li's Village, the neighboring village. They have two sons, a ge'er, and a daughter.

When Zhao Yan sent Bai Chen home, only Ruan Ayao was at home.

As soon as Ruan Ayao saw Zhao Yan, she completely ignored Bai Chen, who was still on Zhao Yan's back. Her dark eyes that looked at Zhao Yan seemed to light up.

"Zhao, big brother Zhao, are you here for something?" Ruan Ayao shyly curled the strand of hair hanging on her chest. Her spoiled white and tender face reveal a tint of pink, it makes her look more beautiful. Her bright eyes will rise from time to time to look at Zhao Yan. Because she was shy and reserved, she lowered her head from time to time, as if doesn't dare to look at Zhao Yan too openly. Her usual domineering voice at home also becomes extremely soft at this moment, saying cutely: "Come in and sit down. My mom and dad are not here now. I, I can talk with you. Have some water."

Bai Chen was lying on Zhao Yan's back, looking at Ruan Ayao being like that, his eyes narrowed slightly. The soft aura from his body also becomes dangerous.

Ruan Ayao, like Mian ge'er, also one of Zhao Yan's admirers. After she knew about Mian ge'er feeling, from time to time, she will mocked Mian ge'er for fun. She even threatened Mian ge'er not to approach Zhao Yan, otherwise she will make him look good.

Ruan Ayao is one of the few brave girls in the village in terms of love. She once also deliberately approached Zhao Yan. It's just that Zhao Yan's attitude is cold, Ruan Ayao didn't say more than two words to Zhao Yan before he ignored her and left, but Ruan Ayao is not discouraged. She thinks that her persistence will surely impress Zhao Yan. A month ago, she also embroidered a handkerchief. She wanted to give it to Zhao Yan as a token of love, but it was rejected by Zhao Yan ruthlessly again.

Because of this, Ruan Ayao, who usually used to vent her anger on Mian ge'er, made it harder for Mian ge'er after returning home. She even slandered him, making their parents who dote on her teach Mian ge'er a lesson. Afterwards, they still make Mian ge'er work with his injury. Mian ge'er's face was pale those days and it wasn't easy to walk, a tragic situation seem like it will occur at any moment. But for his family, no one cared about him. The work that need to be done will still be done. If he doesn't do well, he will get beaten and scold, even eating was not allowed.

Ruan Ayao, who was rejected, did not stop thinking about marrying Zhao Yan. Whenever there is a chance, she will still appear in front of Zhao Yan to brush up her presence. In front of Zhao Yan, she always shows the shy appearance of a little white rabbit, very different from the usual hers.

Seeing Zhao Yan actively knocking on their door, Ruan Ayao naturally was very excited. Zhao Yan has taken all her attention, so she naturally didn't see Bai Chen on Zhao Yan's back.

Bai Chen didn't like Zhao Yan being coveted by Ruan Ayao. In the previous worlds, there are also people who love Mo Yuan like this, but they rarely appear in front of Bai Chen's eyes. Even in the entertainment circle in the beginning, most of it is just idols worshipping.

At this moment, Ruan Ayao's eyes were tightly glued to Zhao Yan. She talks as her body turns slightly, seemingly wanting to stick to Zhao Yan's body.

Bai Chen felt jealous. If it weren't for him being just an ordinary person in this world, he's afraid he would have already waved his sleeve from the first moment to make Ruan Ayao disappear from Zhao Yan's sight.

But even without his divine energy, Bai Chen also didn't want Zhao Yan to be looked at like this by Ruan Ayao.

Bai Chen raised his hand, planning to use the system energy to stand directly in front of Zhao Yan and knocked away Ruan Ayao, who wanted to get close to Zhao Yan.