The Little Thumb Prince 14

"Husband."

A soft and waxy voice came into Derek's ears filled with deep affection.

Derek's heart was surging, now not only was his chest hot almost like a volcanic eruption, but even the blood in his body was boiling, and gathering to an unspeakable place on his body.

In an instant, it became as hard as iron and extremely hot.

Derek gasped, raised his hand to cover Bai Chen's back, clenching his other hand tightly, trying to restrain his sudden impulse, so he won't become a beast.

His baby is still so small, he has to be a man, and even if he wants to do something, there is inadequate congenital conditions, he can only feel powerless.

Bai Chen was still holding Derek's chin, he didn't notice the internal heat that Derek had for him, he opened his mouth and bit Derek's chin. Feeling Derek sudden rapid and hot breathing, he asked a little puzzling, "Derek?"

Derek took a deep breath. His generous and warm palms wrapped Bai Chen's entire back, he tapped Bai Chen's back again and again, he wanted Bai Chen to stop biting his chin and teasing his tight nerves, but he was also reluctant because of the soft and itchy feelings when Bai Chen bit him.

After the battle between heaven and man, Derek finally chose to endure. He only had this benefit, so he can't force it. He replied to Bai Chen with a soft voice: "Want to hear the ending of the little prince and the king?"

Bai Chen's eyes lit up, suddenly in high interest: "I want to hear."

He put his chin on Derek's chin, a pair of clear eyes gleamed at Derek, although this angle prevented Bai Chen from seeing Derek's entire face, but Bai Chen still looked very serious, "Derek, I want to hear it."

Derek's hands passed through Bai Chen's armpits and easily lifted Bai Chen up so that Bai Chen could see his entire face.

Derek also looked at Bai Chen, who was lifted by him, his dark gentle eyes looking into Bai Chen's eyes that seemed to be filled with thousands of stars. "The little thumb prince and the giants king finally held a grand wedding. They promised each other that they would love each other for life. After they got married, they lived a happy life, every day was sweet. The little prince became more attached to his majesty the king, his majesty the king also wanted to put the little prince in his pocket every day so he could take him everywhere. When his majesty the king was the king, the little prince lived a carefree life every day, after abdicating, he took the little prince to travel across the stars. He took the little prince to see the blooming flowers, the blue sea and stars. They lived happily together all their life."

"Even in their next life, they both care about each other the first time they meet each other." Bai Chen bent his eyebrows, added with a smile.

Derek chuckled, holding Bai Chen's hands, he pulled Bai Chen toward his lips, his lips touched Bai Chen's cheeks and lips, "Yes, baby is right, they promised to live together life after life."

The two quietly looked at the starry sky at the star-gazing tower for a while. Derek talks to Bai Chen about Kaila constellation legend. It was not until Bai Chen's eyelids trembled sleepily that Derek walked out of the star-gazing tower holding Bai Chen back to their sleeping hall.

The next day, Derek set out to deal with Alia and Cyril.

After Cyril was caught, it was useless to keep Alia. Derek directly gave the order to execute Alia on the same day, while Cyril's ability was directly abolished and he was exiled to Wild Star again.

Kaila Star also settled down again.

But then spring came, and the black beasts began to wreak havoc on Kaila Star.