Domineering Hunter's Delicate Husband 13

The room is not big, Zhao Yan works quickly and efficiently, after a while, it was all cleaned up but his body is on fire. It's summer now, he was covered in sweat just from this cleaning.

When Bai Chen saw that, he immediately planned to stand up from the chair and went to the yard to fetch some water to wipe Zhao Yan's sweat. It's just that his foot just touched the ground, he groaned and fell back onto the chair.

Zhao Yan couldn't care about his stinky sweaty body, he immediately ran to Bai Chen's side and held him steady. Then he squatted down and took off the shoes and socks from Bai Chen's feet to look at his injured ankle.

He saw that Bai Chen's ankle seemed to swell.

His brows furrowed, it seemed almost as if it could catch a fly.

Bai Chen lowered his body, hugging Zhao Yan, who was kneeling at his feet on one knee. He reached out and rubbed his eyebrows: "I was just careless. You just see it, it's fine."

His ankle wasn't swollen when first came in, though Zhao Yan also taught him a lesson and let go of the work in his hand to check his ankle. It was okay then, but he didn't notice when his ankle had swelled.

While Bai Chen felt guilty, Zhao Yan was also blaming himself. Bai Chen couldn't stand Zhao Yan being like this, besides, he himself also didn't notice it, so he just took the initiative to admit his mistake.

"Zhao Yan, it hurts." Bai Chen rubbed Zhao Yan coquettishly.

Zhao Yan sighed helplessly, saying a little helplessly: "From now on, you are not allowed to go down. If you want to go anywhere, I'll take you there until your feet heal."

Bai Chen nodded and answered obediently: "Mm." He smiled sweetly again, hugging Zhao Yan tightly: "I like when you hug me, hug me forever."

Maybe the injury in Bai Chen's foot just looks scary and it's not really serious. Perhaps it was Bai Chen's words that pleased Zhao Yan, Zhao Yan looked a little more relaxed, however, his tone was still serious: "Just wait here, I'll go get some medicinal wine and massage it."

There is medicinal wine in the next room, Zhao Yan came back not long after he went out.

He rubbed the medicinal wine on Bai Chen's ankle until Bai Chen's ankles seemed to become hot. After the medicinal wine seemed to seep into his ankles, he stopped. In the middle, Bai Chen also hums and whispers softly, he didn't want it to end.

After it was over, Bai Chen had a thin layer of sweat on his body.

Zhao Yan went out again and took a basin of warm water from doctor Zhou's kitchen to wipe Bai Chen's hands and face. He was about to take off Bai Chen's clothes to wipe his body when he suddenly remembered that this world has a gender wall for man and ge'er, so he hesitated. Just as he was about to hand the towel to Bai Chen, to let Bai Chen wipe it himself, Bai Chen opened his arms to him naturally.

Zhao Yan's movements stopped.

Bai Chen looked at Zhao Yan puzzlingly. He has long been accustomed to Zhao Yan's meticulous care towards him. At this moment, he didn't think about such a thing in this world.

On the contrary, Zhao Yan paused for a moment, then continued. He took off Bai Chen's clothes, wipe every inch of Bai Chen's body with the towel. Seeing Bai Chen's face with a look of enjoyment, he smiled softly.

Sooner or later his baby will marry him, besides there is no one here. He abides by the rules of this world now would just be embarrassing himself.

It's still hot so after wiping Bai Chen's body, Zhao Yan didn't put the shoes and socks back on Bai Chen. He asked Bai Chen to sit, then took the water he just used to wipe off Bai Chen to casually wash himself. After that he took the water out and poured it out. After a while, Zhao Yan came back again. He directly picked up Bai Chen and walked to the yard, putting Bai Chen in the place where he sat before.