Big Boss's Domestic Little Zombie 7

The energy from the explosion of the small world is too great. Even if the system does its best, in the end, it was swept away by the explosion power. Not only has most of its own energy been shaken, which caused the energy to be chaotic and it needed to restart, when the system took its little master to the wisher, the timing was also wrong. Not only that, it has not protected its little master well enough that the energy shocks its little master.

The system looked at its little master, who had now turned into a zombie, heartbroken.

When has its little owner ever experienced such a difficult situation? Fortunately, its master is now at the side of its little master. With its master temperament, it doesn't matter which world they're in, its little master will never be wronged.

The system looked at the tall man lying on the soft bed, there was an overwhelming sense of security.

Anyway, the system has to work hard now. It needs to try to help the little master to recover as soon as possible.

Early in the morning, Mo Yan woke up early. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw his little zombie baby lying beside the bed staring at him without blinking.

Because of the little zombie action, Mo Yan feels very happy and energetic in the early morning. Holding the little zombie's waist, he touched the little zombie's lips a few times.

Mo Yan then took out the toiletries prepared in the space and quickly took care of himself by the sink. When he turned around, he saw the little zombie standing behind him. Mo Yan thought about it. Then he takes out another set of toiletries from the space, then wash the little zombie face and brush the little zombie teeths for the little zombie.

The little zombie was a little uncomfortable at the beginning but he still obediently let Mo Yan do it. After Mo Yan took care of the little zombie, he took out another cup of water from the space spring water, and gave it to the little zombie to drink.

After eating breakfast, Mo Yan took the little zombies to clean up all the zombies in the mall. He put all the useful things into the space, then took out a car from the space. He held the little zombie and placed the little zombie in the passenger seat.

Apparently sitting in the car was a little novel for the little zombie, he kept turning his head at random until Mo Yan sat in the driver's seat. The little zombie stopped his head movement and looked at Mo Yan.

"Be good." Mo Yan kissed the little zombie's lips and fastened the seatbelt for the little zombie. Thinking about it, he took out another big pillow and put it in front of the little zombie just in case. Then he put the crystal nucleus, he just packed it into a box, for the little zombie to hold, "This is baby's breakfast. Eat it obediently."

The little zombie looked at the crystal nucleus and then at Mo Yan.

Mo Yan directly picked up a third-level crystal nucleus and stuffed it into the little zombie's mouth: "Baby, this is what your husband especially prepared for you early in the morning. Are you going to break my heart?"

One night passed, the shameless Mo Yan established a status for himself.

Mo Yan pretended to be sad. He was not ashamed to take all the credit for these crystal nucleus. If the fourth-level little zombie isn't with him and only Mo Yan facing those zombies in the whole shopping mall, the final result might be him getting chased by those zombies and running.

The little zombie seemed a little shaken.

Mo Yan was still persistently putting in effort: "Be good. After baby finishes it all, husband will give baby some kisses."

Mo Yan knew that the little zombie liked his kiss. Every time he kisses the little zombie, although the little zombie was expressionless, the little zombie's mental ability will become soft and entangle his body, wrapping him tightly as if begging him for love. Every time Mo Yan couldn't help his growing desire.