Big Brother President is a Vampire 18

Bai Chen was very dissatisfied with Ye Ping pleading for Li Heng and wanting to get the dagger back.

Ignoring Li Heng, that dagger is a weapon that can hurt Zhan Yucheng. Bai Chen will never return it. In Bai Chen's view, Ye Ping wanted to take it back just so they could harm Zhan Yucheng, that's why Bai Chen was furious. In a fit of anger, the dagger that he intended to destroy in the room was destroyed in front of Ye Ping.

He wanted to use this to warn Ye Ping and the Exorcist Association behind him, don't they dare to have any bad thoughts toward Zhan Yucheng.

Ye Ping didn't know how he left Zhan villa and returned to the Exorcist Association in the end.

After Ye Ping left, the icy expression on Bai Chen's face melted away instantly. With a smile, he threw himself into Zhan Yucheng's arms.

"Big brother, take me to shower. Mom prepared some new clothes for me today."

Zhan Yucheng helplessly picked up Bai Chen and went upstairs.

For Bai Chen's 18th birthday, Rong Shiyi originally planned to make it special. She had already selected several hotels and also found a lot of different chefs, even the invitation style had been chosen. Finally, she went to ask for Bai Chen's opinion but was rejected.

For Bai Chen, the more luxurious the birthday party, the more troublesome it is.

Rong Shiyi tried to convince him at first since she felt that Bai Chen's 18th birthday shouldn't be too simple. She wants the best for Bai Chen but after being rejected by Bai Chen, she had to settle for the next best thing. So they decided to host a small birthday party at home. The heirs of prestigious families and the Zhan collateral descendants are all invited to attend.

In Rong Shiyi's view, some things can be saved but some things can't be saved, especially for something as important as an eighteenth birthday. This represents Zhan's attitude towards Bai Chen, only when they show how favorable Bai Chen was that the outsiders will regard Bai Chen more importantly. This is the child she has loved for many years, he shouldn't be taken lightly by outsiders.

Because of this, Bai Chen invited Lin Jing and the others.

In the original owner's memory, during the original owner's 18th birthday, he was in a seven-star hotel. Lin Jin's group are all children who are not valued by their small families, so they weren't invited. Only after the birthday did he take them out for a night out.

Lin Jin and the others also knew the original owner's characters very well. Since they met, the original owner never invited them to his birthday every year. He usually just asks them out for a night during his birthday, that's why Lin Jin asked Bai Chen like that before.

In Bai Chen's view, Lin Jin's group was not bad to the original owner. At least in the original owner's memory data, they have been very obedient and stay by the original owner's side.

Those who are obedient are not troublesome, they are good in Bai Chen view.

Zhan's living room is very large, so it's not a problem to have a party at all. When Bai Chen and Zhan Yucheng were dawdling upstairs, the Zhan welcomed all kinds of guests.

The birthday party seemed a little boring to Bai Chen, it's nothing more than praising each other. He prefers to be alone with Zhan Yucheng and so something intimate and loving more.

However, Lin Jin and the others who were invited by Bai Chen were very excited. It was the first time they came to the Zhan. It is also their first time seeing so many outstanding heirs from various families that are only in rumors.

When the birthday party was over, it was already very late.

Bai Chen immediately wanted to take Zhan Yucheng back to his room to do something big but he didn't get to because his feet hadn't stepped forward yet before he was hugged by Zhan Yucheng.