The Little Thumb Prince 13

The Universe Super Invincible Thunderbolt Aurora Bomb is so big that when Bai Chen took it out, he ran into Cyril, who had rushed to attack him, caughting him off guard.

Cyril was directly hit and flew out, he twisted his body in mid-air and landed on the ground firmly, he heard the sound of a machine falling heavily on the ground, and then he saw the large mechanical opening in Bai Chen's hand ejected a white light rushing towards him, Cyril lost consciousness after that.

Bai Chen watched Cyril, who was wrapped in the aurora bomb flew out, then retracted the aurora bomb into the system space with satisfaction, and then ran to Derek, he need a hug.

Derek's reaction ability is much stronger than Cyril. When Bai Chen took out the weapon, he avoided it in time, then he, who knew the power of the laser bomb, stood aside and watched.

The appearance of his little baby crushing others is so cute.

Derek bent over, picked up Bai Chen, his ears moved, heard the movement outside the sleeping quarter, and then walked out holding Bai Chen.

Outside the sleeping quarter was a group of imperial guards who had just been called by the maid's light brain.

At the moment they stood outside and looked a little dull.

A group of them hurried over, before they had time to do anything, they saw a white light rushing out of his majesty's bedroom at an extremely fast speed, making a few of them fall to the ground, and then disappeared.

When Bai Chen was hugged by Derek, he saw these guards hurriedly getting up from the ground.

When they saw Derek coming out, they hurriedly bowed on one knee and saluted: "Your majesty."

The captain of the Guards was at the forefront. He looked up at Derek with some doubts in his eyes: Where is the fugitive Cyril? Are they late? Did he escape?

Derek looked at the guards and said lightly: "It was Cyril who just flew out. You go find him back and put him in the cell where Alia is."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

Seeing the guards scattered to find him, Bai Chen crawled along Derek's arm to Derek's shoulder, sat on his shoulder, dangling two thin white legs, and kissed Derek on his cheek: "Derek, let's go on a date."

Derek thought for a while. It's a bit late now, and there his imperial doctor, he doesn't know what Cyril did to him. It's not too good to get Bai Chen to get examined again, so he nodded and agreed to Bai Chen's date invitation.

Before going to the date, Derek used his light brain to inform the other serving guards, asking them to find the doctor and notify him after confirming the doctor's safety, and then he took Bai Chen to the star-gazing tower.

The sky is full of stars tonight, which is a suitable night for star-gazing.

This is the first time Bai Chen has come to the stargazing tower. The star-gazing tower is located in the middle of the huge imperial garden, it's a hundred stories high, standing down and looking up, they can only see the wind and mist hovering around the tower, the top of the tower can't be seen.

The star-gazing tower is surrounded by blooming flowers, the colorful flowers surrounding it add some color to the solemn star-gazing tower.

During the day, the star-gazing tower will disappear naturally, and at night, the star-gazing tower will emerge from the ground under the moonlight.

Bai Chen listened to Derek's introduction, he curiously jump to the ground and take a look, Bai Chen discovered that the bottom of the original star-gazing tower was a simplified version of a conceal formation.