Big Boss's Domestic Little Zombie 17

The car is quite spacious. After Mo Yan simply washed the two of them, he fed the little zombie a bottle of his space spring water. Then he takes out the crystal nucleus and feeds it to the little zombie. After feeding the little zombie, Mo Yan then took the porridge brought by Hu Jiao and drank it.

After drinking it, Mo Yan took the bread and spread on sauce, then got some sausages and that's what fills his stomach.

It's cold outside and the temperature inside the car was not much better. The little zombie couldn't feel the heat or cold now and Mo Yan has the thunder and fire ability so the two were not affected by the cold weather.

After breakfast, Mo Yan dressed the little zombie then put sunglasses on the little zombie. Then he got out of the car with the little zombie and returned the bowl to Hu Jiao.

The ground outside is frozen. Hu Jiao and the others couldn't go, even if Mo Yan had a car, he still also couldn't go.

He was not polite at all. He directly hugged the little zombie and sat beside the fire made by Hu Jiao and the others.

Hu Jiao and the others were a little flattered by his action. They had stayed since last night, whenever they saw Mo Yan, he always kept his cold face. Therefore, they also thought that Mo Yan was an unsmiling and serious person.

As a result, Mo Yan's action broke the at impression of Mo Yan.

Mo Yan didn't feel anything at all. When he wants to have a good relationship with people, he can just call anyone brother and sister. He can talk about anything when seeing a recognized brother.

If he wants, he could have a hundred different faces.

Although Mo Yan has a good impression of Hu Linyi and the others because of the little zombie and Guan Xiaoxiao yesterday, why would he be in the mood to chat with Hu Linyi and the others? Now that everything is all worked out, he naturally feels better.

Mo Yan is very talkative and good at guiding the topic. Not long after, he inquired about their experiences along the way and also extracted the information he wanted from it.

Both he and the little zombie's abilities have to be upgraded. It's inevitable that a lot of zombie crystal nucleus are needed to advance, but along the way, there are not many level 4 zombies that Mo Yan has encountered. There aren't many third-level zombies going to places too. He only knew the existence of a lot of 4th level zombies from the information Hu Linyi and the others gave.

In return, knowing that Hu Linyi and the others are going to settle in Hope Base, as a member of Hope Base, Mo Yan gave them a lot of knowledge about things in the base and some precautions. Even the distribution of forces inside was also explained to them patiently.

Hu Linyi and the others were grateful to Mo Yan for this.

During the talk, Hu Jiao and the others looked at the silent little zombie wearing sunglasses from time to time. Hu Jiao also asked Mo Yan whether the little zombie was sick with concern. They were all perfunctory answers by Mo Yan.

When they saw that Mo Yan was reluctant to talk more about that, although they were curious about the roar they heard last night and the little zombie wearing sunglasses inside, they politely didn't turn their attention to the little zombie again.

The next day, the sun rose, the subzero temperature suddenly rose to more than 30 degrees. The frost on the ground melted under the scorching sun and evaporated. Mo Yan took the little zombie and say goodbye to Hu Linyi and the others. Then he step on the accelerator and drove the car away.

After Hu Linyi said goodbye to Mo Yan. They went to the suburbs according to the route provided by Mo Yan.

The zombies on the route Mo Yan gave them were already cleaned up by Mo Yan. Even if there's still some zombies, there won't be too many so they can definitely handle it without any threat to their life.