Domineering Young Master's Personal Baby 5

"AQin, you can open your eyes."

They were still in the hall at this time, and the eyes of the people around them were gathered on them. The scene of Bai Chen kissing Duan Qin suddenly made the people around them take in a cold breath.

They all opened their eyes wide in shock, couldn't believe that the two young masters from two of the four great families were actually together.

This is simply shocking news! ! !

Tan Yiran sighed in his heart, his two friends were too high-profile.

But he is not worried, these people won't dare to spread it outside.

Bai Chen didn't care about the gazes of those people, he looked at Duan Qin nervously.

I wonder if AQin is going to be angry?

Does he think he is too domineering and unreasonable?

But he just didn't want his AQin to get taken advantage of by Xuan Lingling.

Even if he only glanced at Xuan Lingling and said a word to her, he didn't like it.

AQin belongs to him.

And...

A dim light flashed through Bai Chen's eyes. Xuan Lingling planned to attract Duan Qin's attention this time. When he was out of the private room, the system detected that Xuan Lingling was waiting at the corner they must pass.

Duan Qin, who was ordered by Bai Chen to close his eyes and don't talk, not only did not have any anger which Bai Chen's worried about, but because of Bai Chen's possessiveness, there was a sweet flavor in his heart.

But when he thought about Bai Chen seeing Xuan Lingling's half-covered body, Duan Qin couldn't help feeling hostile, wishing to make Xuan Lingling disappear immediately.

When Xuan Lingling flew over to frighten Bai Chen, Duan Qin wanted the manager to deal with Xuan Lingling, but now Bai Chen has done it.

Duan Qin's heart turned hostile, she had better not appear in front of his baby again in the future, otherwise...

Duan Qin opened his eyes, and his cold stern eyes suddenly gave birth to infinite tenderness when it touched Bai Chen. He looked at Bai Chen and noticed the anxiety and stubbornness in Bai Chen's eyes. He instantly understood Bai Chen's thought, he felt a little distressed.

He leaned over and pressed his lips on Bai Chen's eyes, and whispered to Bai Chen: "Baby, I'm very happy."

He is glad that his baby is so possessive of him.

Because he has the same thought.

The emotions in Bai Chen's eyes dissipated in an instant. He bent his eyebrows and gave Duan Qin a sweet smile, "AQin, you're spoiling me like this."

He couldn't help getting more and more excessive.

Duan Qin seemed to have a smile on his face that seemed to be frozen all year round, "Baby, this is my goal."

When he met him, countless flowers with bright colors bloomed in his life, which was only black and white for many years.

He is willing to pour all his tenderness, all his sweet words, and all his love on his baby.

Thousands of spoils are only for him.

'Hiss'

It wasn't just the crowd watching this time, even Tan Yiran and Zheng Xuanhao couldn't help but widened their eyes.