The Little Thumb Prince 5

Derek watched the little baby in his palm stretch out his little hand to kiss him, his heart was instantly soft and messed up, even the negative emotions he had just generated because of Cyril, disappeared in an instant.

This is him comforting his little baby, it was obviously his little baby who is comforting him.

Derek's eyes were filled with tender love, he looked at Bai Chen, and then slowly lowered his head under Bai Chen's expectant clear eyes.

Bai Chen is really too small, Derek's lips touched his face, almost covering his entire face. The warm thin lips lightly touched his face, accompanied by a hot and humid breathing, domineeringly enveloping Bai Chen's whole body in this breath.

Bai Chen narrowed his eyes with happiness.

Sure enough, being intimate with Derek is the most comfortable. He likes the feeling that his whole body is surrounded by Derek's breath.

Safe and sweet.

Bai Chen stretched out his little hand and hugged Derek's lips, sticking out his little tongue and licking Derek's lips, then smack his mouth as if he had eaten the most delicious food in the world.

Derek's taste is still so delicious, Bai Chen thought contentedly.

"Haha." Derek gave a low laugh. Bai Chen's tongue was very small, but the lips are a sensitive place, so how could he not detect it.

The little tongue is slippery and soft, just like his baby.

Derek chuckled and moved his lips away from Bai Chen's face, stroking his lips where Bai Chen had just licked. He didn't know if it was just his illusion, but he felt a little sweet.

After a little simple kiss, both Bai Chen and Derek's mood improved.

The two left Cyril behind and wandered around in this huge palace again.

"Baby, you have to remember that you can't run around by yourself, this place is too big, I will not find baby." Derek told Bai Chen.

Bai Chen is really too small, and Derek, as the king of Kaila Star, has a lot to do, so he can't guarantee that he will be with Bai Chen all the time.

The most important thing is that even in the palace, for Bai Chen, there are still many dangers hidden. What if such a small person comes out and is accidentally stepped on by a maid or guard? And there is the fiercest bulldog guard in the palace.

"Baby, if you want to go out to play, just tell me, I will spare time to do what baby wants to do with baby." Derek said.

Bai Chen sat in Derek's palm, holding Derek's index finger in both hands, and nodded obediently.

He won't run around, he likes to stay by Derek's side best, wherever Derek is, he is there.

The two strolled in the palace for a while, then Derek took Bai Chen back to continue his work.

Alia broke into the palace midway and asked Derek to pardon Cyril. Derek directly rejected Alia's unreasonable request with a blank face, Alia was unable to take out Derek's father to threaten Derek again, so Derek didn't bother to waste his voice with Alia this time, and directly threw the evidence of Cyril's pet abuse that had just been investigated by his confidant in front of Alia.

Alia looked pale and looked at the evidence of Cyril in her hand, then took another look at Derek, who wouldn't turn back, bit her lip and walked out of the palace.

Derek looked at Alia's back and opened the light brain to let people monitor Alia's every move.

Cyril can never return to Kaila Star.