Domineering Hunter's Delicate Husband 24

Zhao Yan looked at Bai Chen, who was writing seriously, his heart softened. He doesn't know whether to laugh or cry.

His little baby is so cute.

Bai Chen holds the brush and writes very carefully. He looked at the prescription that the system scraped from its data to help things in the bedroom, his heart was surging and his eyes lit up.

He immediately snapped the clapboard, accepting all these prescriptions.

Zhao Yan couldn't stand still and watch anymore. It's getting late, and Bai Chen's health is also not good. The night is chilling, it's easy to catch a cold.

"Baby, let's write it tomorrow. It's getting late. It's time to rest." Zhao Yan stretched out his hand to remove the brush from Bai Chen's hand. He then wanted to take Bai Chen to bed.

Bai Chen moved his little butt, stingily avoiding Zhao Yan's action. He pouted and snorted: "Don't want to. I'm going to finish it quickly and bring it to dad tomorrow."

Zhao Yan was helpless, "Baby, staying up all night is harmful. If you catch a cold, you will have to drink bitter concoction tomorrow."

Bai Chen hesitated.

He frowned worriedly. Chinese medicine is bitter, it doesn't taste good at all.

But he also wants his body to recover quickly. That way, Zhao Yan will have no excuse to refuse his advance.

One side doesn't want to drink and the other side wants to do it.

In the end, what Bai Chen really wanted was to be taken so his little butt stuck firmly on the chair like glue. His eyes also stared at the rice paper on the desk seriously. He quickly wrote down small and exquisite characters onto it.

For the first time, Zhao Yan was completely ignored.

He was a little jealous.

At the same time, he was also helpless about Bai Chen's disobedience.

He wants to pick up Bai Chen and slap his little butt strongly to make him go to sleep obediently.

In the end, Zhao Yan's helplessness and distress prevailed so he could only compromise.

He went back to his room and got a white rabbit fur cloak. This cloak is made of dozens of pure white rabbit skins. There's no stray hair on it and it was also soft to feel. Bai Chen fell in love with it as soon as he saw it.

Autumn is approaching now, the temperature is getting closer. There's nothing for him, a strong man, to worry about, but Bai Chen was weak and shouldn't get cold. There can be no mistake, otherwise, he will be uncomfortable waking up tomorrow.

Wrapping the cloak around Bai Chen's body, Zhao Yan firmly held Bai Chen's, who refused to go to sleep, hand and said: "Baby, what do you want to write? I will write it for you, it will be quicker."

Bai Chen tilted his head and thought about Zhao Yan's writing speed before, it certainly is faster than his.

He got up happily and gave the seat to Zhao Yan.

Zhao Yan, who was helpless in his heart, hugged Bai Chen, who looked super cute in the rabbit fur cloak, in his arms. He sat on the chair and held the brush.

"Baby, you said and I'll write."

Bai Chen squinted his eyes and leaned on Zhao Yan's chest very comfortably. He thought, this is 10,000 times better than when he was just sitting on the cold chair and copying books by himself. His little butt moved on Zhao Yan's lap to make himself more comfortable. Hugging Zhao Yan's waist with both hands, he softly opened his mouth, saying the contents of the medical books organized by the system.