I have a date with the ghost king 11

Although the Zheng family's status in the exorcist world is not ranked first, their strength was also not bad since they're a big family. There are more than 1000 family members in total. In the present with a declining rate, they were envied by many families with few children.

And now, the family that many once envied, no matter what contribution they have made to the exorcist world before, they can only be confined in the Zheng family's residence to wait and die.

Evil art has always been hated by the exorcist world. It's no exaggeration to say that it's abhorrent, because in the past, the prosperous exorcist world was gradually declining because of those evil arts.

In order to prevent the Zheng family from using the evil art technique to harm others again, to prevent them from making a desperate counterattack before they die, the exorcist office sent someone to watch over the Zheng family tightly. They have to pay attention to the words and deeds of everyone in the Zheng family, and report any changes immediately.

Bai Chen and Xiao Nie walked into the Zheng family under such strict surveillance.

The grievances between Bai Chen and the Zheng family are over. The two sides no longer have any relationship. Bai Chen also stopped paying attention to the Zheng family's every move and final result. Anyway, the formation was destroyed, all the members of the Zheng family were attacked by the evil art. Death was only a matter of time.

Since these people will be dead soon, they could no longer hinder his task. At the same time, the anger in Bai Chen's heart has also been vented so there's no need to pay any more attention.

Today, Bai Chen and Xiao Nie went to the Qu family ancestor burial place of the. The retrieved rub was re-buried in the Qu ancestor coffin, then he took out the rib that belonged to Zheng Xingcheng and destroyed it.

After the two did this, they also burned something for the Qu family ancestor, then went down the mountain hand in hand.

Coming down the mountain, the two were blocked by some people from the exorcist office.

Those from the exorcist office asked Bai Chen to go to the Zheng family to see Zheng Wenqin, the Zheng family patriarch.

Bai Chen was a little puzzled.

They then explain that their office wanted the Zheng family to hand over the secret evil art manual to be destroyed, lest it spread in the exorcist world again but Zheng Wenqin did not cooperate. The people in the office have thought of many ways. In the end, Zheng Wenqin cooperated but asked to let him meet Bai Chen before he handed over the secret manual. That's why they came to find Bai Chen.

Bai Chen didn't intend to get involved. These people were still pestering him and brainwashing Bai Chen to beep and beep, all kinds of national righteousness came up, still Bai Chen was unmoved. In the end, they saw that Bai Chen was hard-hearted, they gritted their teeth and promised Bai Chen a condition. As long as the office can do it, they will do their best to do it for Bai Chen. Thinking about his mission, Bai Chen agrees to their request.

Bai Chen met Zheng Wenqin in Zheng Wenqin's room. Compared to the old state seen in Qingmang Mountain that day, the current Zheng Wenqin has become much older again. Those previously sharp eyes became extremely muddled. His body lying on the bed seems like he will be on his last breath at any time.

The Zheng family descendent, who was serving beside Zheng Wenqin's bedside, expression wasn't much better. His spirit is so weak that it seems like a wind could make them collapse.

As soon as they saw Bai Chen and Xiao Nie come in, they glanced at them then stood up without sorrow nor joy. They all leave Zheng Wenqin's room. There is no resentment toward Bai Chen, no emotion at all.