Film Emperor's Little Wife 1

When the long whip was caught by Bai Chen, a hint of astonishment flashed in the girl in red angry eyes, her eyes widened in surprise, and then the feeling of unable to control her body off the ground made her scream in terror.

"Bang"

The girl in red hit the ground hard, groaning in pain.

Suddenly, the noisy surroundings became quiet, and only the painful groan of the girl in red was left.

Bai Chen stood up from the ground expressionlessly, and saw a few men and women in modern clothes rushing to help the girl in red, carefully checking her injuries.

At the same time, a group of men and women in modern and ancient clothes around him pointed at him, and the scene suddenly became noisy again.

Bai Chen frowned slightly.

"Luo Keke1, what are you doing! Who allowed you to do this, you don't want to do it, do you!"

A man roared from behind a black machine.

Bai Chen intuitively felt that the Luo Keke in the man's mouth was him.

He raised his gaze and looked in the direction of the voice.

A middle-aged man with a sloppy beard stood up from behind the machine and walked to Bai Chen angrily: "What are you doing as the cannon fodder? Haven't you been recruited before? Where's your brain?"

The middle-aged man scolded Bai Chen angrily like a machine gun. After venting all his anger, he cast his gaze on the girl in red who was surrounded.

"How is Jiang Meng? Does it hurt?" Compared to the tone speaking to Bai Chen, the middle-aged man's voice at this time can be called gentle.

An elite-dressed man ordered the person next to him to help the girl in red, Jiang Meng, to rest. He pushed his glasses, stood up, looked at Bai Chen, and then set his eyes on the middle-aged man.

"Director Li, Mengmeng seems to be fine, but I still not at ease, I want to take Mengmeng to the hospital for an examination."

Director Li frowned, and finally nodded somewhat unhappily.

"By the way, Director Li." The elite man glanced at Bai Chen, and said slowly: "Mengmeng was frightened, we won't ask for compensation, but afterwards, Mengmeng dare not play against such a spotlight stealing person."

"Um," Director Li nodded irritably.

The satisfied elite man helped Jiang Meng, who had a bad complexion, to the locker room to change clothes.

"You can pack up and leave." Director Li said impatiently to Bai Chen with a dark face.

Bai Chen ignored Director Li. In the face of this strange situation, Bai Chen was still trying to process the information from the system.

The original owner of this body was named Luo Ke, who had no father and mother. Soon after he was born, he was thrown at the door of the orphanage. Later, he was raised by the orphanage. After graduating from high school at the age of eighteen, he came out to work and earn money because of the poor grades.

Luo Ke has been envious of the high-profile stars on TV since he was a child, and hoped that he could become a big star someday, earning a lot of money and be sought after. So after a year of odd job, Luo Ke frugally saved some money and came to the studio without hesitation. He started from a crew performer, he hoped that one day he could shine brightly and be admired by the director, and finally became a star.

However, although Luo Ke is good-looking, he has bad luck and has no talent for acting. Although he was spotted by an agent after a year of crew acting and signed with Jingji company, his wooden acting skills are still difficult to pick up good roles. If he receives a good role, he can only play the poor cannon fodder and flower vase2 with few scenes.