Film Emperor's Little Wife 8

When Bai Chen opened his eyes, he saw a strange white ceiling. He blinked and subconsciously looked for Jian Li's figure, nothing.

He was the only one in this empty room.

Bai Chen sat up from the bed with some confusion and looked at the strange room. His nose twitches, there is a slight smell of disinfectant.

Bai Chen: [System, why am I in the hospital? Where is ALi?]

The system carefully observed Bai Chen's expression, and it asked tentatively: [Little master, don't you remember?]

Bai Chen tilted his head, doubtful: [I remember that ALi and I were in the computer store.]

The system saw that Bai Chen really didn't remember, and immediately let go of the worried heart: [Little master, just now your godhead suddenly became unstable and you passed out. It was Jian Li who sent you to the hospital for an examination, he going to get the result now.]

Bai Chen didn't doubt the system words, he lifted the quilt, got out of bed and put shoes on: [Then, how long have I been unconscious?]

Bai Chen wanted to find Jian Li, he suddenly fainted, Jian Li must be very worried about him, he wanted to hurry up to see Jian Li, let Jian Li be assured.

The system has checked that there is no problem with Bai Chen's body, and his godhead is also very stable, so it didn't stop Bai Chen: [Two hours.]

Bai Chen nodded, expressing that he knew, he took the cell phone on the bedside table, dialed Jian Li's number, and walked out. Just as he walked to the door, Bai Chen heard the cell phone ringing outside the door, as well as the familiar sound of footsteps. Bai Chen's eyes lit up, quickly opened the door, and threw himself into the arms of a tall figure outside the door.

When Bai Chen plunged into Jian Li's arms, Jian Li recognized Bai Chen immediately. He held Bai Chen's waist tightly with his hands, his hands were still trembling slightly because of fear.

Bai Chen felt the fear in Jian Li's heart. He stood on tiptoe and touched Jian Li's lips: "ALi, I'm fine."

Jian Li took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down. He buried his head in Bai Chen shoulder, took a deep breath, and whispered in a low voice, "Baby."

The result has come out, because the system has quietly done some tricks, the result of the hospital examination show that Bai Chen fainted due to low blood sugar.

Jian Li was still a little worried, and wanted to take Bai Chen to do some more detailed examinations, but Bai Chen refused. Bai Chen didn't like the smell of hospital disinfection, and he had a problem with his godhead, so even if he was checked, they wouldn't detect anything.

However, Jian Li still insisted. He was unexpectedly tough when it came to Bai Chen's health, Bai Chen could only pout his mouth and be obedient.

Jian Li seems to know someone in the hospital. After he made a phone call, someone came to take them for an examination, within an hour, those cumbersome large and small examinations were over, and so he only had to wait for the examination result the next day.

When they went back, Xiao Zhou drove the car. When Bai Chen was undergoing those inspections, Jian Li called Xiao Zhou over.

While driving the car, Xiao Zhou couldn't help but look at the rearview mirror at the two people in the backseat who were getting along sweetly.

He watched Bai Chen sitting on Jian Li's lap, sticky. Even if they didn't say a word, the car was still filled with a sweet aura.

Bai Chen shook his leg, leaning on Jian Li's chest and swiping Weibo under the guidance of the system.