Film Emperor's Little Wife 2

"Have you seen her face?" Sun Hongliang said: "If the actresses in the entertainment industry want to be popular, they only rely on two things, one is beauty and the other is strength."

Jiang Meng gritted her teeth secretly and slowly clenched her hand on her side tightly.

"Your recent headline has been suppressed by Zhao Xueqin. It just so happens that you can use this incident to get a wave of sympathy and goodwill. As for that crew actress that didn't apologize, it is better, if she goes red1 because of that face in the future, you can take advantage of this incident to suppress it and you can also take the opportunity to get some hype, no matter what, you won't lose." Sun Hongliang put his own thoughts together.

Jiang Meng's eyes flashed.

Bai Chen passed by and just hear Sun Hongliang's words. He didn't stop and walked straight to the dressing room of the crew actors.

System: [Little master, he is too much, you haven't shown your face yet, he just calculate you like this.]

Bai Chen: [Jiang Meng is whipping for real.]

Although Bai Chen couldn't figure out the situation when he came over, but the other party really tried to hit him and was not pretending, he can still distinguish it clearly.

The strength of Jiang Meng's whip was not false at all. If Bai Chen hadn't dodged it, the whip would not only hit him, but it might even hit his chin.

The system is angry: [Little Master, she is too much, she fell too lightly then, I want to go online to hack her.]

Bai Chen: [blacken her2?]

Although Bai Chen watched some TV dramas in the first two worlds, he did not understand much about the entertainment industry, he also did not chase any star, so he did not understand some words about star chasing in the entertainment industry.

The system indignantly began to teach Bai Chen with about the fan circle rules it had just learned by using energy.

Bai Chen took off his ancient outfit and replaced it with the floral dress that the original owner wore before. He stood in front of the full-length mirror, carefully looked at himself in the mirror wearing women's clothing, and ended the lesson of the system: [System, am I good looking like this? Will he like it?]

Bai Chen is a little nervous.

The system is a parent who spoils children and is also a full-fledged fan: [Little master looks good no matter what you wear, he will definitely like it.]

Getting the system affirmation, the tension in Bai Chen's heart dissipated.

It was the first time that Bai Chen wore women's clothing. Although he was a little uncomfortable, he gradually accepted the original owner's setting of wearing women's clothes by looking at the beautiful appearance in the mirror.

He blinked the thick eyelashes, secretly affirming the original owner's appearance in his heart.

Everyone was busy on the set. Although Director Li had just lost his temper, if the shooting is delayed for a while, more money will be burned. He also adjusted other actors' scenes to replace Jiang Meng's first shooting. After a while, they start shooting again.

Therefore, among the busy crowd, few people noticed Bai Chen, who had changed his clothes and carrying his bag, going out of the set.

Standing outside the set, Bai Chen was a little confused.

System: [Little master, do you want to go home first?]

Bai Chen retracted his gaze from the distance: [System, who do you think he will be?]