Online Great God's Useless Hands Little Baby End

Guo Jiawen is very concerned about his scholarship. He thought he had study well, then Bai Chen took his place and squeezed him off the scholarship list.

As predicted, Guo Jiawen was devastated when he learned about these results. During this time, as soon as he left the school gate, yellow hair's group would pull him into the alley and beat him. Even if he finds Zhao Zhenyu to accompany him, sometimes, yellow hair's group would still find an opportunity to drag him away. At the end, the trembling Guo Jiawen did not dare to even leave the school gate at all.

He hates Bai Chen, but at the same time, he was also scared of him because of being beaten. Every time he saw Bai Chen in class, Guo Jiawen always felt that the place where he was beaten was aching.

Guo Jiawen didn't dare leave school and because of his guilty conscience, he also couldn't play games anymore. Almost all his time was spent studying. He thought he could win first place and receive his scholarship like before. As a result, Bai Chen slapped his face firmly. Not only that, he couldn't even keep second place. Seeing Bai Chen and Li Botao names above him, Guo Jiawen was angry.

But now Guo Jiawen doesn't dare to do anything at all.

After being beaten, he had a sense of fear toward Bai Chen.

And over here, Bai Chen who had completely left Guo Jiawen behind, happily booked two flights home. He plans to bring Lu Yuan home this summer break to introduce the love of his life to his family in this world.

Because Bai Chen perfectly reversed Su Yu's fate, this time, father Su, mother Su, and brother Su didn't come to school to pick up Bai Chen to go home. Their family escaped the car accident that caused the ultimate tragedy.

On the plane.

Bai Chen leaned sleepily on Lu Yuan's broad shoulders, his eyes became hazy because of sleepiness.

Last night the Su family, who temporarily learned that their son (little brother) was going to bring his boyfriend home, pulled Bai Chen into a group and started asking him. They asked and almost turned Lu Yuan's information upside down. Bai Chen has no way to refuse his family who love him every world. He was very cooperative and answered all of them seriously. When the Su family excitement died down, it was already 12 o'clock.

He had to get up in the morning to catch his flight so he didn't get enough sleep. He looks like a wilted cabbage now.

Lu Yuan hugged and kissed Bai Chen in distress. He took a blanket from the flight attendant and wrapped it around Bai Chen. One of his hands patted Bai Chen's back while he softly coaxed Bai Chen to sleep.

On the plane, Bai Chen couldn't fall asleep because it wasn't just the two of them. The smell from various people around is surging with noise, it made Bai Chen a little irritated.

He wants to feel Lu Yuan's scent.

Looking at Bai Chen's long eyelashes trembling, Lu Yuan knew that Bai Chen was not sleeping well. He was distressed. It doesn't matter if they're on the plane with so many people around, Lu Yuan stretched out his strong arms and picked up Bai Chen, who was covered by the blanket, from beside him and put him into his lap.

"Be good, sleep well, baby."

He was hugged by Lu Yuan, the tip of his nose and body are full with Lu Yuan's scent, even Lu Yuan's low murmur is beside his ears. Bai Chen's eyelids sank and he fell asleep in Lu Yuan's arms.

Ignoring the strange gazes from around, Lu Yuan gently adjusted Bai Chen's posture so that he would sleep more comfortably in his arms. His broad palm has been patting Bai Chen's back gently.