Domineering Hunter's Delicate Husband 21

When the husband and wife worship each other, the lively and festive scene suddenly quiets down.

Husband and wife were very particular about worshiping at this moment. The girl or ge'er will bow down first but will get up after the man bow down and get up. This shows that the man is the head of the family, the wife or husband is lower than the man and is submissive to their husband.

But when Ruan Ame shouted 'husband and wife bow to each other', when Bai Chen was being helped to kneel on the ground, Zhao Yan bent his knees, being shorter than Bai Chen and knelt on the ground a second faster. After the two bowed to each other, he helped Bai Chen get up together.

"This..." Ruan Ame, who supported Bai Chen, looked at Zhao Yan at a loss. She has overlooked weddings for many years, it's the first time this has happened. A husband that kneels before his husband and rises with his husband. This is not right. This is a wrong bowing. How can the husband let their spouse ride over his head.

Ruan Ame thought that Zhao Yan was too impatient and didn't understand the rules so she thought of redoing the bowing again. Doctor Zhou, who was sitting on the elder seat, the village chief and the other villagers also thought so. After all, Zhao Yan's parents aren't here. No one taught him anything so it was alright.

But before Ruan Ame could speak or ask them to do it again, Zhao Yan first asked: "And?"

Zhao Yan had a smile on his face, looking directly at Ruan Ame's eyes.

This is telling her to keep going and not to redo it?

Ruan Ame was stunned again. Does this mean he knows the rules or doesn't know the rules?

Knowing the rules but still asking to continue, this...it's really unprecedented...

Ruan Ame, who was completely stunned, said subconsciously: "Send him to the bridal room."

Zhao Yan retracted his gaze and fell gently on Bai Chen. He stepped forward, bent slightly, and picked up Bai Chen horizontally, taking big steps, seeming a bit impatient, with a big smile. In front of people, who had not recovered from the shock, he went directly to the room.

The ignorant children cheered and all followed behind Zhao Yan.

The adults looked at each other as they recovered from the shock because of the children cheering.

They have never seen such a wedding, this is really the first.

On the elder seat, doctor Zhou rubbed his beard slowly, a smile slowly emerged.

This kid.

Such a loving person, this is something he would do.

It's this kind of behavior that goes against common sense that was shocking.

Bai Chen, who doesn't know anything, is happily snuggling in Zhao Yan's arms, happy to be carried to the room.

Zhao Yan's house was not very big at first, it was not much larger than the villager house. Now compared to modern commercial rooms, it is much larger. In addition, the front and back yard also have an area of nearly 400 square meters.

In ancient times, a large family lived together. There are at least a dozen people in a family. Therefore, most of the houses are built very large. Only after the older generation is gone will the younger generation separate to live independently.

The new room is not far from the main room. Zhao Yan has long legs and big feet. After a while, he took Bai Chen to the new room. Bi Qing stepped forward and opened the door, revealing the festive look inside.

The room is big and everything inside is new. Even the bed was specially made by a carpenter with good wood from Zhao Yan. It is more than two meters wide and engraved with intricate patterns.