Real and Fake Young Master 6

Qi Xiao hugged Bai Chen all the way to the third floor of the villa.

The third floor is entirely Qi Xiao's domain, the whole floor is opened up, and the layout is clear.

The person in his arms was very light and soft, and even his breath made Qi Xiao infatuated. Looking at the spacious bed beside him, Qi Xiao suddenly had the urge not to put the person in his arms down, he wanted to hold him all the time, hold him until heaven and earth was old.

This kind of impulse came so suddenly and so naturally, Qi Xiao didn't have a sense of resistance.

In the end, he felt sorry for Bai Chen and wanted to make Bai Chen sleep more sweetly and comfortably. After struggling inwardly for a while, Qi Xiao put Bai Chen on the bed gently, and covered Bai Chen with a quilt with his breath.

"Hmm." Bai Chen squirmed under the blanket, stretched out two cute white paws, grabbed the blanket, hid his head in the blanket, and rubbed with satisfaction.

Qi Xiao's heart was stirred again silently by Bai Chen, and he involuntarily stretched out his hand to cover Bai Chen's soft hair outside the quilt.

The soft touch, accompanied by an indescribable sense of happiness, once again filled Qi Xiao's heart.

Qi Xiao never knew that he was so easily satisfied.

But looking at the young man in the bed, Qi Xiao felt that this was what he really needed.

His birth and his existence are precisely for this young man.

The door was knocked softly.

"Come in."

The butler held the pajamas and walked into the room lightly. He saw Qi Xiao's gentle and infatuated appearance facing Bai Chen, shocked, he hurriedly lowered his head, and whispered: "Sir, this is the pajamas for the little master."

Qi Xiao without looking, as if Bai Chen's soft hair that was exposed was more attractive,"put it down. "

The butler put down the pajamas and went out, suddenly Qi Xiao called the butler, "Let Gao Yan come up in half an hour."

Gao Yan is the elite man who just helped Qi Xiao drive.

"Yes, sir."

The butler went out quietly and gently closed the door.

Qi Xiao got up, walked into the bathroom, and soon came out with a hot and damp towel.

Lifting the corner of the quilt, he saw Bai Chen's pink and tender cheeks, Qi Xiao couldn't help but smile, and raised his hand to gently wipe Bai Chen's face.

Qi Xiao has never done this job of serving people since he was a child, and no one dared to let him serve this way. For the first time, he has adapted well, did a decent job, and smiled from the corners of his mouth.

After wiping his face, Qi Xiao went into the bathroom again. After coming out, he took out Bai Chen's hands and feet one by one from the bed and gently wiped them.

Holding Bai Chen's ankle, his index finger gently rubbed the round and pink toes on it, and Qi Xiao smiled and lowered his head to give a kiss on the soles of Bai Chen's feet.

Seemingly ticklish, Bai Chen moved his feet and kicked Qi Xiao in the face.

Qi Xiao, who was kicked upright, buried half of his face on the soles of Bai Chen's feet, and laughed happily.

After putting pajamas on Bai Chen, Qi Xiao took a bath in the bathroom and walked into the closet wearing a bathrobe.

The silk nightgown was covering the strong bronze skin. From the corner of Qi Xiao's eyes, he could see the white shirt hanging on the side.