Big Brother President is a Vampire 16

This legend has been circulating among humans for a long time, but ordinary humans only regard this story as a myth and legend. The exorcist has always remembered and worshipped their founder for generations.

"Since this dagger can kill the king of the vampires, then killing Zhan Yucheng would definitely not be a problem." Li Heng's eyes flashed with excitement, "You take it. As long as you lightly stab Zhan Yucheng's heart, he can't do anything to you anymore. There are also supreme honors and awards bestowed by the country waiting for you."

Bai Chen narrowed his eyes, his hand under the table slowly stretched out and his other hand grabbed the silver dagger in front of him.

Li Heng showed a smug look like he had expected. The corner of his mouth curled up, smiling slightly.

Suddenly, a silver light flashed before his eyes. The smile that appeared stagnated, "What are you doing?"

He stepped aside in anger and disbelief, and quickly tried to capture Bai Chen, who suddenly attacked him. However, he just moved and found out that he was unable to move.

He stared, his gazes traveled down, he saw a talisman stuck on his body.

"What's this?"

This is a cafe in the city so Bai Chen didn't want to cause a big commotion. He asked the system to exchange an immortal talisman on the foundation establishment stage from the cultivation world for him. This talisman can stop the cultivator in the foundation establishment stage. Li Heng's cultivation was only in the realm of comprehension, which is the early stage of Qi gathering. It's very easy to stop him.

"Do you want to help the vampires? They are the enemies of humans. Are you crazy?" Li Heng couldn't move, only his mouth could talk back. He didn't expect Bai Chen to turn back halfway.

In his investigation, Bai Chen's relationship with Zhan Yucheng was not very good since he entered Zhan's home. When outside, he often tells his friends that Zhan Yucheng is not good. Zhan Yucheng rarely returns to the Zhan's house, and rarely interacts with Bai Chen even after returning to the Zhan. Although he doesn't know why the two became close in just these months, Li Heng believes that Zhan Yucheng deliberately approached Bai Chen for his own plans. Bai Chen was afraid of Zhan Yucheng's vampire identity and fear that his life would be threatened, and so he succumbed to Zhan Yucheng.

Now that he has given Bai Chen the opportunity to break free from Zhan Yucheng's control, Bai Chen will definitely be grateful to him, not to mention that he promised so many benefits.

In his opinion, vampires and humans are enemies and inherently hostile toward each other. No human knows the existence of vampires and will still love a vampire. Not to mention that Bai Chen has not had a good relationship with Zhan Yucheng over the years, so knowing that Zhan Yucheng was a vampire, he definitely would want to kill him. Who would have thought that Bai Chen would actually turn back on him.

It's not what he thought.

It is only right that humans and vampires should be hostile to each other! Vampires should all be killed! All be killed!

"They killed so many humans, do you want to help the vampires? You don't kill him now, he will kill you later. Even make you rather die than live. He will shut up in the dark, imprison your freedom, suck your blood little by little, let you slowly meet death and feel despair. If you let me go now and kill him, I will act as nothing happened. What I promised you before was still valid."

Li Heng was angry, his volume involuntarily got louder. The crowd in the cafe immediately looked at them.

Vampire? Kill?