Husband, he always pretending to be an O 8

On the day of the assessment, Bai Chen found that there was a stranger in Su Xing's team.

Although Bai Chen doesn't care about people other than Gu Louwei, he has been in various worlds before, so people who have met each other will always have some impressions. The Mecha Combat Department has organized each class to practice many times. There are more or less vague memories, but this time, this extra person, Bai Chen, feels unfamiliar.

"Husband, why are you looking at other people?" When they were outside, Gu Louwei kept calling Bai Chen husband one after another, showing his possessiveness all the time and putting his label on Bai Chen's body. So as to stop other omega and beta from coveting Bai Chen, who was getting better and better.

He stretched out his hand and straightened Bai Chen's head unhappily, so that Bai Chen's eyes could only look at him. Regardless of the crowd gathered around him, he stood on tiptoe and bit Bai Chen's lips.

"Baby, I'm so sad." He leaned against Bai Chen's ear, blowing hot air, and whispered.

Bai Chen hugged Gu Louwei, kissed Gu Louwei very well, and then tried to stop it.

"Louwei, I don't know him." Bai Chen motioned Gu Louwei to look in Su Xing's direction.

Gu Louwei understood Bai Chen's doubts in seconds, and then he gave them a serious look. He didn't recognize all the students in the Mecha Combat Department, so he decisively reached out and beckoned an alpha who was standing behind him with great respect, "Who is he? Do you know him?"

As Gu Louwei's close confidant, all kinds of people's information should be well known, not to mention those important people. There are also those people who are likely to come into contact with Gu Louwei, Sun De must know their name. This is a must-have for a qualified confidant.

After Gu Louwei entered the military academy, Sun De, who followed Gu Louwei into the school in disguise, had already recognized everyone in the school.

He glanced in the direction Gu Louwei indicated, and his brain-like head quickly recalled the person's data: "Zhou Mu, from the mecha combat department, is of medium strength. Because of his orphan status, he is withdrawn and not good at communicating with others. He has the lowest sense of presence in the class, and is often ignored by people. Although his ability is average, he obeys the command and is qualified as a soldier who obeys the command."

After Sun De's perfect information said, Bai Chen finally had a little impression, but his frown deepened, he shook his head: "He is not Zhou Mu."

Although the person standing beside Su Xing looked exactly the same as Zhou Mu, which looked unremarkable. He was still slightly different from the image of Zhou Mu in Bai Chen's memory.

The man was trying his best to hide his brilliance and pretended to be withdrawn like Zhou Mu, but if one took a closer look, they would find that his temperament was very inconsistent, especially the rebelliousness in his eyes and the contempt that doesn't match his withdrawn temperament.

Bai Chen remembers people to a large extent relying on the feelings the other party gave him, which also led to the situation that although the other party looked like Zhou Mu, Bai Chen still did not recognize him.

The reason why Bai Chen was sure that the other party was not Zhou Mu was Su Xing.

According to the information described by Sun De, Zhou Mu is inconspicuous, and Su Xing, who wants to get first place, will never find such an average alpha teammate, and Su Xing who is standing not far from him at this time. Not only did he form a team with Zhou Mu, but he also treated Zhou Mu with some cautious flattery.