I have a date with the ghost king End

He lifts his foot to catch up. Zheng Jianhua suddenly appeared and held Zheng Haiying's shoulder.

"What are you going to do?" Zheng Jianhua asked.

Zheng Haiying's face was filled with unwilliness and a glimmer of hope: "Dad, I want to live."

"Yuge has rejected the patriarch request." Zheng Jianhua looked at him calmly, as if he had already prepared for this result.

"I know." Zheng Haiying said urgently: "Because of that, I want to beg him. Dad, I don't want to die. I am still young, I still have a great future."

Zheng Jianhua sighed dejectedly: "Haiying, it is our Zheng family that wronged the Qu family. Now this is what our Zheng family deserves."

"Dad!"

Before Bai Chen came, Zheng Jianhua still had a glimmer of hope but after Bai Chen refused, he quickly looked away. These days he has thought about it a lot. He even thought that with the virtue of their previous affection, Bai chen might save one their Zheng family life. Therefore, when Zheng Wenqin proposed to see Bai chen, even when teaching the luck formation to every Zheng family, he was silent.

His heart struggled. On one side is karma, and on the other is the Zheng family lineage. His reason told him that the Zheng family deserved it, but his feelings made him want to stand on the Zheng family side and seek benefit for the Zheng family.

Now that Bai Chen simply refuses, the big stone in his heart seems to have dropped.

For everything that happened behind him, Bai Chen didn't know. Not long after he and Xiao Nie left, they met another familiar face.

It is Zheng Yanyan.

Compared with the bright and energetic person when they first met, Zheng Yanyan at this time has seemed to change to a completely different person. The vigor and vitality in her body seem to erode with only an empty space left. Her bright eyes inside were dim. She was wearing a white dress, accompanied with that haggard and pale face, she seemed like a willow branch trembling in the wind1 beauty. But because of those eyes and her aura, she looks like an empty shell.

"Little big brother." Zheng Yanyan raised the corner of her mouth with difficulty.

Different from his attitude of ignoring Zheng Haiying just now, Bai Chen stopped.

"I'm sorry." Zheng Yanyan's eyes reflected Bai Chen. She had a look of guilt on her face, bowing 90 degree angles to Bai Chen. "I'm sorry."

"Little big brother, don't agree with uncle's request." Zheng Yanyan straightened her waist, the mist in her eyes from the past has dissipated, in its place was determination: "Patriarch has passed the method of borrowing luck to every Zheng family member. As long as someone from the Zheng family can survive, then this formation will be used again."

Bai Chen was stunned, saying to her strangely: "Don't you want to live?"

Zheng Yanyan smiled and shook her head. Although her smile is no longer as bright as before, it still doesn't look as bad as before. It's a different kind of beauty, "This is the sin of the Zheng family. As a Zheng family member, I should also accept it."

Recently, it can be said that Zheng Yanyan has grown a lot overnight. She is no longer the simple and optimistic girl she used to be.

"The Zheng family shouldn't have existed hundreds of years ago." She said softly.

These days Zheng Yanyan also knew a lot, knowing that every descendant of the Zheng family was exchanged for every corpse of the Qu family.

Bai Chen glanced at Zheng Yanyan. He couldn't tell what he was feeling at the moment. He cares little about others, but at this moment, Zheng Yanyan seems to be different in his eyes.