JiuQiansui's Little Emperor 2

Walking out of the sleeping hall, the two confidants waiting outside the palace immediately followed behind, one of them came forward with a cloak to put on Xie Zhengyi, but Xie Zhengyi waved his hand to signal them to stay where they were.

Xie Zhengyi walked through the corridor alone and came to a small pond not far away. When the palace people saw Xie Zhengyi's figure from a distance, they consciously avoid him and did not go to the small pond.

Standing by the pond, Xie Zhengyi once again raised the hand that grabbed the little emperor's neck just now, which was still trembling slightly at this time.

Obviously, in the previous moment, he could still teach the little emperor without any hesitation, or even kill him, his heart won't even fluctuate, but after the little emperor opened his eyes again, everything has changed.

The gloomy past faded from those eyes and became clear, even the gaze that looked at him became intimate and trusting. When he saw those eyes looking at him crying aggrievedly, Xie Zhengyi's calm heart became flustered and painful, he almost fell into those eyes at that time, wanting to let go of his hand, and held the little emperor in his arms desperately, kissed the tears on the little emperor's face, and wanted to softly coax the little emperor so that the little emperor doesn't cry anymore.

He didn't know why he would have such thoughts at that moment, he wanted to spoil the little emperor, take everything he had and put it in front of the little emperor, dedicated it to him, and let him choose.

Xie Zhengyi closed his eyes. What is even more absurd is that he is now full of regrets that he just strangled him unconscious, even now he was afraid that if he had just used a little more strength, the little emperor would...

Think of these, he just wants to cut off his evil hand.

Ah, he is really crazy, how could he have these crazy ideas?

Xie Zhengyi slowly put his hand down, slowly clenching it into a fist, and then put them behind his back. He closed his eyes with his hands on his back, standing quietly by the small pond as the cool breeze blew his black hair and his black and red robe.

The sky gradually dimmed, it was already dusk when Xie Zhengyi entered the palace, he had a fight with the little emperor for a while, and he stood here for a long time, now it was already time for dinner.

Xie Zhengyi opened his eyes slowly. The dull eyes that had been darkened by the complicated thoughts had returned to it usual calmness. He opened his clenched fist, turned around, and walked towards Taiji Hall.

Outside Taiji Hall, Xie Zhengyi's two confidantes were still waiting. He did not go back to Taiji Hall, so the imperial physician who was called to help Bai Chen after seeing his injuries did not dare to retreat first.

Xie Zhengyi strode into Taiji Hall and walked directly to the dragon bed without blinking. Bai Chen was still lying on the bed unconscious, but his pale complexion had already recovered somewhat.

"How is him?" Xie Zhengyi glanced at the person on the bed, then quickly retracted his gaze, and asked the imperial physician.

The imperial physician hurriedly knelt on the ground and replied respectfully to Xie Zhengyi: "Reply to Lord Qiansui, the emperor is fine. He was just too frightened, coupled with poor breathing, he was unconscious for a while. The minister prescribed a prescription for the emperor already, the emperor can recover after resting for two days."

"What about his neck bruises?" Xie Zhengyi asked.

A trace of surprise flashed in the eyes of the imperial physician. In the past, in order to let the emperor remember his lesson, this JiuQiansui did not allow the imperial physician to heal the wounds he personally did or let his subordinates do to the emperor. Why is this time...