Online Great God's Useless Hands Little Baby 3

Saying it like that makes it sound like Bai Chen and Ao Jiangshan have something with each other.

Bai Chen glanced at Guo Jiawen lightly

Guo Jianwen felt a little guilty when Bai Chen looked at him like this, as if the other part knew what was on his mind and could see through himself.

He turned his head, guilty, avoiding Bai Chen's gazes.

Zhao Zhenyu, a carefree person on a daily basis, also felt that Guo Jiawen's words were a bit wrong. It's like he's talking about a couple breaking up.

He looked at Guo Jiawen strangely but he didn't think much about it: "Um?"

He scratched his head, "divorce, it's good to divorce. Although it is only a relationship in the game, it still feels strange for two men to get married." Especially Ao Jiangshan's attitude towards old fourth, it made him feel like something was off.

Li Botao on the side looked at the computer screen and said: "old fourth, didn't you and Ao Jiangshan make an agreement in the beginning? How could it look different now? He is still shouting in the world to get you. Ao Jiangshan's attitude is wrong!"

"Did you not make it clear in the beginning?" Guo Jiawen said in a low voice.

The dorm suddenly quieted down, several pairs of eyes all fell on Bai Chen.

Bai Chen calmly took the clothes out of the clothes, "he didn't believe me. He always treated me like a girl. I thought it was wrong, so I cut the red thread."

"So that's it. I always wonder, you are a man, why does he call you Xianxian every time." Zhao Zhenyu suddenly realized: "It's good to break it, it will avoid confusion later too. That's all I can tell you, old fourth."

Several people said a few more words then Bai Chen took his clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Zhao Zhenyu also dismissed the idea of calling Bai Chen to play. After all, after clarifying his identity as a man, his brother was still being pursued as a woman for no reason. If they keep entangling, everyone will just feel embarrassed, and the other party is still an affectionate character in their own world. He may face a bloody storm as soon as he enters the game, it must be quite annoying.

On the other end, Lu Yuan came out of the bathroom, he first glanced at the laptop. The game has been updated. He pulled out the chair and sat down, then he double-clicked the icon of "World of Swordsman".

Soft ancient music flows out.

Pan Jianbin heard the familiar music, quickly put down the novel in his hand and poked his head out of the bed with surprise: "Boss, are you playing World of Swordsman?"

Lu Yuan sat on the chair, typing on the keyboard with both hands to enter the account that has not been used for a long time, "Um."

"What? What?" Geng Yuhuai, who was sitting behind Lu Yuan, vaguely heard the familiar words and quickly took off his earphones. He turn around and look, seeing this, he suddenly became excited: "Boss, are you going to return to my magnificent demon sect?"

Lu Yuan looked back, with a smile on his face, "no, I am chasing my wife."

Geng Yuhuai and Pan Jianbin were taken aback. Immediately, the two of them showed a look of gossip with a wretched smile. Pan Jianbin even threw away the novel in his hand and climbed out of bed, "Wife? Boss, is the iron tree actually blooming1? Introduce us."

Lu Yuan smiled mysteriously, "Wait until I caught them."

At this point, the game interface has been loaded. A majestic and bottomless cliff slowly appeared on Lu Yuan's laptop screen. On the edge of the cliff, a man in black robe stood alone with his big black robe getting blown by the cliff wind, with some background music.