The Little Thumb Prince 1

His head is dizzy, his body is sore, the discomfort and the unfamiliar feeling of the surrounding environment made Bai Chen try to open his eyes, but his eyelids seemed to be filled with lead, no matter how hard Bai Chen tried, he couldn't open them.

So sleepy, so sleepy.

So uncomfortable, so uncomfortable.

Want to kiss, want to hug, want him.

The grievances that he hadn't felt for a long time rushed to his heart, making Bai Chen's nose sore, and his mouth pouted unconsciously.

Suddenly, the feeling of hanging in the air came, without waiting for Bai Chen's chaotic head to figure out what was going on, his body left the cold place beneath and fell into a place exuding a familiar scent, his body was filled with that scent that made Bai Chen feel at ease.

Surrounded by the familiar warm scent, the grievances in Bai Chen's heart dissipated immediately. He moved his somewhat weak body, struggling to stretch out his hand, and give a hug, there was a slightly rough warm column that exuded the scent giving his body a peace of mind.

His cheek rubbed against the warm and soft column, Bai Chen no longer resisted the chaos in his head, tilted his head and fell asleep peacefully.

Derek Godwin looked down at the little man sleeping peacefully in his palm, his heart moved slightly.

As the King of Kaila Star, Derek Godwin has always been calm and steadfast, his mood rarely fluctuates, but now looking at the little man who is only half the size of his palm in his hand, his heart suddenly becomes soft.

In an instant, he wanted to give the little man in his hand the best of everything, he wanted the little man to accompany him all the time, and he wanted to spoiled the little man with everything so that he could never leave him anymore, there will only be him in his eyes.

The strange possessiveness and the strong fondness for the little man are fierce and strong, making him unable to resist.

No, to be precise, he was unwilling to resist this sudden emotion.

This surprised Derek Godwin.

He has been the heir to the royal family since he was born. He is strictly taught in his every word and deed, he is also required to not have his own emotions, he is the king of Kaila Star, and the people of Kaila Star are his emotions and his focus.

But this little man broke into his heart for the first time, causing fluctuations in his mood.

Derek Godwin's reason told him that he should be wary of this sudden emotion, but he want to indulge in this emotions.

Derek Godwin's eyes were dark but very gentle, looking at the sleeping sweetly little man in his palm.

Before, when the little man slept in the basket, he was full of grievances and restlessness. Derek Godwin still remembers the feeling of compassion that suddenly appeared in his heart when he saw the little man pouting his mouth. This sudden emotion caused him, who had always been restrained, to hold the little man in his hand.

Then he never wanted to let him go.

The strange thing is that after the little man was held in his palm, the little man's emotions suddenly calmed down, as if he had returned to a place where he could rely on with a peace of mind, this recognition made Derek Godwin's heart a little excited.

Derek Godwin watched the little man's white and tender arms tightly circling his fingers. Occasionally, he could feel the little man's cheeks rubbing against his fingers, the soft touch makes him fascinated.