Chapter 535: Dried Yellow Plum Blossoms

The face of the old goat doctor immediately appeared in Bai Yue's mind, and she shook her head as she stepped back: "No, no, no, I don't want it! I have just been there for a few days, and I don't want to always show people my body."

Bai Yue said, her expression aggrieved.

Langzhi also didn't want to show his wife's body to other males, and his heart immediately softened. He pulled Bai Yue with one hand, rubbed it into his arms and soothed, "Okay, no more."

"Yeah." Bai Yue urn replied angrily.

Thinking of the plums that had been pickled for a few days, Bai Yue couldn't wait to jump out of the bed, and took a look at it.

"We found some delicious fruit here, and we finish salt it. I don't know how it tastes. Come and try it."

Langzhi was very interested in fresh food, and followed Bai Yue into the kitchen.

Xiong Yao had heard their conversation a long time ago and had already moved out the yellow plum from the jar and poured out the plums.

"I will wash it first, the salt is too heavy to eat." Xiong Yao said.

Bai Yue stood on the chair and watched.

The plums that have been marinated for three days have been wilted, soft and crumpled, but the flesh is still thick.

After washing several times, Xiong Yao took a larger yellow plum and handed it to Bai Yue.

Bai Yue sniffed, the scent of yellow plum was already very weak, but it seemed that there was a real smell of plum.

After a small bite, Bai Yue's face wrinkled again.

"So sour!" Bai Yue covered her mouth, her eyes narrowed almost invisible.

Xiong Yao said in frustration, "Have you failed again?"

Bai Yue reluctantly swallowed the pulp in her mouth and shook her head: "Fortunately, the taste is very similar, sour and salty, but not sweet enough. Dried plums are sweetened, so let's add some sugar, the taste should be similar. Hurry Up."

"Okay, I will go to the drugstore to buy sugar." Xiong Yao said.

Sugar is not a food seasoning in this era, but a pure female supplement, so you have to go to a pharmacy, hospital, or female store to buy it.

When Xiong Yao was buying sugar, Bai Yue was not idle either.

The sweetness of yellow plum is lighter, and the rest is mostly sour, with obvious saltiness. Bai Yue simply soaked the yellow plums with water, rubbing two handfuls from time to time to dilute the taste.

When Xiong Yao came back from buying sugar, Bai Yue still found it too salty, so she didn't put the sugar right away, but she continued to soak the yellow plum.

Lang Zhi waited for a long time and didn't eat it. He spread his hand and said, "Which one is good for me to eat it?"

Bai Yue rubbed her nose in a whisper and pulled him out of the kitchen: "Go, I'll take you to eat fresh yellow plums, they are not ready yet, and they are not delicious."

Langzhi didn't have much interest in plant fruits, but he was interested in seeing his wife, so he followed with a smile.

Yang Guang just crouched near their home, and when Bai Yue came out, he immediately pretended to be passing by, smiling and saying hello: "Are you going to take Guoguo out to play again?"

Lang Zhi's eyes narrowed, and his eyes wandered around Bai Yue and the boy: "Guoguo?"

When did they get so familiar?

Bai Yue glanced at the Xiong Yao who followed him, and Xiong Yao immediately explained: "this yellow plum is this sheep beast led us to find. His name is Yang Guang."

"So that's the case." The wolf nodded in a clear voice: "Then you must be familiar with this place. Could you please take us around again?"

Why not have local residents as guides?

Yang Guang was flattered, and immediately agreed: "Okay, there are several kinds of delicious food on our island. They are so good, you can definitely pick it, come with me!"

------
Merry Christmas and happy new year. Happy holiday. Stay safe and healthy ya..