Chapter 448: I'm Looking For Mom

So Lele searched all over the mountains, but did not find his mother, but found an orc settlement that he had never seen before.

The panda leader looked at the ignorant baby who ran to the tribe, first sniffed his scent, and then walked over in surprise: "Human child?"

The child didn't have any orc scent, only human scent, and a touch of plant scent.

It should have been infected in the mountains, the panda leader has no doubts.

Lele immediately took a step back and stared at the panda leader defensively.

Seeing that Lele was scared, the panda leader kept a safe distance from him and asked gently, "Little baby, why are you out alone? Where are your parents? Are you lost?"

Thinking of the external orcs' captive rearing of human babies, the panda leader expressed his pity. This little baby must have been born in some fertility center. Is it because of his abnormal green hair that caused him to be abandoned by the orcs?

That is really pathetic.

"Don't be afraid, little baby, come here to grandpa. Grandpa will give you delicious food." The panda leader's voice became more gentle.

Hearing "delicious", Lele thought of the delicious food at home. Anyway, the grandfather panda in front of him is not as good as him, so he said, "I'm looking for my mother. Did you see my mother?"

"Mom." The head of the panda said in his heart that it was indeed abandoned, because based on his knowledge of the orcs, they would not let females appear in the wild.

It must be the little babies abandoned by the two orcs who visited today.

The head of the panda said, "I see, your mother is here with us. Come with grandpa, and grandpa will take you to see her."

"Really?" Lele was overwhelmed with joy, after looking for so long, he finally will see his mother.

Soon he thought that his mother didn't want to follow by himself, and immediately shook his head: "I don't want to see my mother right now."

He had to wait to go further before meeting his mother, otherwise he was only a few days away and he was afraid that his mother would drive him home.

"Okay, then take a nap, and then see your mother, okay?" The panda leader said gently and naturally, two steps closer to Lele.

"Good!" Lele nodded vigorously.

The head of the panda is indeed a child, but he is so coaxing. Fortunately, he is not a bad person. He will give him a better life than the outside world.

However, this little baby is really smart. He is articulate at such a young age. He will probably be better than all the humans in the tribe when he grows up!  This is a great thing for Human Race!

The panda leader bent over to hug Lele. Lele was tired from walking, so he didn't refuse, so he let the panda leader carry away.

...

The screen returns to mountain.

Because She Ling is a wind-powered orc, the fastest, they had entered a while ago.

Xiong Yao and Hu Mitian swim past She Ling closely, and they discovered the problem as soon as they got out of the water.

"How's Xiong Bai? Cough!" Hu Mitian just opened his mouth, and the stench puffed his nose, making him cough immediately.

The fog in the cave was as dense as substance, and the light from the personal terminal could not be diffused, only a small aperture was formed on their wrists.

I didn't hear the movement of a bear or a tiger's face, and she suddenly understood that there was a problem with the mist, and hurriedly covered his mouth and nose with his hands, took off his pants, and covered his nose to breathe after being soaked in water.

The fog that come to the mountain is scattered from here into the water.  The water also contains poisonous mist, but it is much lighter than the air, and they can't help but breathe it.