Chapter 419: Open Spring

Bai Yue felt even more uneasy, unable to maintain her apparent calm, shook Langzhi's arm, and asked urgently, "What are you gonna do? Tell me!"

"Guoguo..." Langzhi stroked the broken bangs on Baiyue's cheek, and whispered: "I want to go overseas to find humans. I can't take care of you at home for a short time."

Bai Yue was stunned for a while, looked at Langzhi for a while, and bowed her head in frustration.

"I know it's gonna be like this." Bai Yue circled her fingers, feeling ashamed.

Langzhi rubbed Bai Yue's head: "I'm sorry, this is my responsibility."

"It's okay." Bai Yue smiled suddenly and raised her head: "Because I will going with you!"

The wolf suddenly raised his eyebrows and raised his eyes, "What will you going to do then? The road is dangerous."

"Don't be afraid." Bai Yue shook her head, looked at Xiong Yao on the side, and looked at the top of the dirt cave: "I am relieved with you, Xiong Yao and Qiuqiu's protection. Surely I am not completely incapable of self-protection, at least I can detect danger."

"This is too nonsense!" Not being moved by Bai Yue's self-confidence, Langzhi wanted to turn over Bai Yue and beat her ass.

Bai Yue restrained her smile, with a serious expression facing the wolf mouth: "We are a family. There is no reason for you to take risks outside and we just stay at home. You have a fire ability and you are completely restrained at sea. I think just let Qiuqiu and Xiong Yao to help you."

Langzhi's body shook, looking at the face of the female in his arms. His chest was filled with emotion and sweetness.

Bai Yue said, looking at Xiong Yao again, and said, "Xiong Xiong, can you go together?"

Xiong Yao immediately said: "I will do whatever you ask me to do. I will not be afraid of going up to the sword and down to the sea of ​​fire."

"Okay!" Bai Yue held Xiong Yao's hand tightly, and looked up at the top: "Qiuqiu, come down!"

Bai Gu Teng appeared instantly, lay on the bedding, and said casually: "I don't care. I will go wherever you go."

"Okay!" Bai Yue slapped the stone chair: "Let's set off at the end of winter!"

The expedition plan was so finalized.

...

Two months have passed in a blink of an eye, and the end of the cold winter has come, and the New Year has come quietly.

The ice and snow on the ground were first melting, and the air was humid and cold, not warmer than deep winter.

In this era, it is customary to regard the building of the city as the biggest festival, and there is no Spring Festival.  But Bai Yue always felt that it was only a year, as if something was missing, so she decided to eat a big meal on January 1.

On January 1st, the weather was clear and cloudless.

Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao got up early to prepare the ingredients. After Bai Yue woke up, she did not lay in bed, but got up and quickly put on clothes.

"The eldest, the second and the third, Lele, all are up." Bai Yue called out as she buttoned the opening of her coat, "Let's make a reunion dinner together today, and you should join in too."

"Wow~" The three little silver wolves got out of the bed, their fur was squashed, and they looked funny.

Bai Yue tidyed up her clothes, smiled and fluffed up the messy fur of the wolf cubs. The light from the corner of her eyes floated into Lele and drilled into the quilt, and patted him through the quilt.

"Lele, what happened today? Have you learned how to sleep in bed?" Bai Yue joked.

"Mom, it's itchy." Lele asked the urn's sound from the quilt, and his caterpillars crawled around in the quilt, and the whole quilt was squirming.

Bai Yue was suspicious, grabbed the quilt, and lifted the quilt.

She saw a large piece of green silk underneath, covering Lele's small body.