Chapter 484: Embarrassment of Bird Hair

When invited into this warm urn, Bai Yue and Lele fell asleep soon.

Xiong Yao sat at the entrance of the earth hut, blocking the cold wind outside, and adding firewood to the bird soup from time to time.

Wandering westwards, in a blink of an eye it was dusk again.

This woodpecker soup is more difficult than Xiong Yao imagined, and it is only now that the flavor is overflowing.

At this time, Ying Xuan also returned with the last batch of "passengers".

"Guoguo!" Langzhi jumped off the eagle's back, touched Baiyue's forehead first, checked her physical condition, and was relieved when he saw that she was safe and sound.

Bai Yue smiled at the wolf happily, and said, "We have made the bird soup and the bird eggs. We are waiting for you to come and have a big meal."

"Really?" Langzhi's mood suddenly rose, and his mood was always surprisingly good by Guoguo's side, which he himself was incredible.

Bai Gu Teng looked around and frowned, "Why do you choose such a dark location?"

"Oh, it's because there is no water on the mountain." Bai Yue explained.

Bone Vine grudgingly accepted this statement, and looked up at the layered tree crowns above.

As the sun was about to set, the sun magically shattered. The surrounding trees converged on their branches and leaves, and the twisted shape of the branches made the orcs a little unbearable to see.

But soon, the last glimmer of light in the day disappeared, and the valley became colder than the day.

They had a big bonfire by the river, roasting whole lambs while frying bird eggs that could spread out as big as washbasins.

Bai Yue crawled into the dirt hole, found out a few bird feathers that she had carefully arranged, and ran to Langzhi.

"Hum!" Bai Yue asked triumphantly, holding a handful of colorful bird feathers, "Does it look good?"

Langzhi suppressed his smile and admired the bird feathers for a while, nodding his head as if earnestly: "It looks good."

Sure enough, she was still a teenage girl, just like a child, so playful. 

Bai Yue was even more proud, and ran to show Baiguteng, and suddenly found that Yingxuan's body was shaking.

"Yingxuan, are you feeling cold?" Bai Yue asked strangely, swiping his forehead with colored feathers as she said.

She don't know if he read it wrong, Ying Xuan's expression seems to be wrong.

"It's not cold." Ying Xuan said with a stiff face.

Bai Yue looked at him suspiciously, opening her mouth to bite with feathers in her mouth, the colorful feathers swinging up and down under her teeth.

Yingxuan's face became even more stiff, and he felt a faint pain in his fart, as if he had been forcibly plucked out a few feathers, and then the feather was bitten by the female, the female named Guoguo.

Hu Mitian couldn't help but sit by the campfire looking at them. After holding it for a long time, he burst into laughter after seeing Ying Xuan's face.

"Puff ha ha ha ha ha..."

Bai Yue looked at Hu Mitian stupidly, took out the bird feathers from her mouth, and asked, "What are you laughing at?"

Then she looked down at herself, and then at Yingxuan.

Did she do anything funny?

Although finally she looked at the feather in her hand, she finally had some clues, and asked, "Because Yingxuan is also a bird?"

But she still didn't think it was funny.

Hu Mitian laughed and nodded: "You are half right."

Bai Yue looked at Hu Mitian questioningly, waiting for the answer from the other half.

Ying Xuan's face became stiff, and he immediately gave Hu Mitian a threatening look.

Why is Hu Mitian afraid of Yingxuan?  The mouth owes to the authenticity: "From the color and length of the feathers, well, the place where this hair grows seems to be..."