Chapter 577: Silly Wolf

Hu Shuihan smiled, "This stuff is everywhere, if you want to eat it, I can find it for you at any time."

"Oh." Bai Yue looked at the barnacles on the ground, some were slowly crawling elsewhere, and some were motionless, seeming to be dead, but it was a pity: "You peel off those that are not good enough, and eat it. I'm throwing away waste."

Hu Shuihan still wanted to eat meat. Seeing Bai Yue's expression was distressed, he had to respond to her and honestly peeled the barnacles to eat.

Baiguteng watched from the side and stayed silently all night, until the next day he didn't see that he had any plans to go ashore. After hesitating for a long time, he finally chose to go back and call his helper.

He would go back sooner, maybe he could bring someone to rescue Yueyue in time.

...

On the top of a cliff on the other side of the Red Sea, there was a tiny figure sitting.

Look carefully, there is a smaller spot beside that figure, a green head, like a plant.

When the camera is zoomed in, we can see that it is a silver wolf and a child with green hair.

How long Baiguteng and Bai Yue left, and how long he sat here, a layer of dust fell on his body, blown away by the wind, and another layer fell.

"Daddy Wolf, I'm hungry." Lele was very lively, and shouted after turning around the silver wolf a few times, clutching his stomach.

Without squinting, Langzhi stretched out a front paw towards Lele.

Lele was stunned for a moment, then hugged the wolf's paws, and bit down with one bite.

Lang Zhi: "..."

Only then did he turn his stiff neck, his gaze slowly fell on Lele, the wolf's claws had been bitten out of blood.

Sure enough, he was a little fellow with no conscience, no wonder that Baiguteng insisted on getting him away.

Withdrawing his front paws, Langzhi stood up: "Woo~"

Let's find something to eat for Lele first.

The body that hadn't moved for a long time made a crackling bone squeezing sound, and the abdomen of the silver wolf that stood up was so flat that it almost stuck to the spine, with thick shoulder bones and hip bones, like a gourd.

After two steps, Langzhi shook his body, shaking his head to stabilize his figure.

Just about to leave, Lele suddenly shouted in surprise: "Dad is back!"

The wolf's silver pupils only gleamed suddenly, and he immediately looked towards the beach, and he saw the figure of Bone Vine.

He immediately transformed into a human form, staggered and stood up straight, the white bone vine has reached the top of the cliff.

"Guoguo..." Langzhi looked anxiously beside Baiguteng, but did not see Bai Yue's figure, the light in his eyes gradually faded, and a deeper painful color appeared.

Bone Vine said: "Yueyue is on the soil of Africa, she asked me to come back and take you there."

Lang Zhi felt calm: "You have been by her side these days? How far is it from Africa?"

The white bone vine did not understand the distance unit, and said: "The fox has been in the water for three days, and his speed is very fast, which is equivalent to three days on the land."

Langzhi nodded: "It's not too far, the ship that Xiong Yao is building and transforming is almost done."

With that said, Langzhi used his phone to contact Xiong Yao.

"The ship has been remodeled. I will get it here. We will meet at the port." Xiong Yao replied.

Langzhi picked up Lele and immediately ran towards the port.

Coastal areas must have ships, and shipbuilding technology is far ahead of other areas.

It's just that those boats are not suitable for long voyages. Most of them are used to transport materials. Even the sailing boats are not strong enough.

Lang Zhi is going to cross the sea. For safety, he bought a ship and carried out all-round transformation.