Chapter 465: Asking God A Way

Xiong Bai found it interesting, and this was Guoguo's child. He wanted to know more, so he sat in front of Lele.

"How old are you? What are you doing at home? How come you were... separated from your parents?" Xiong Bai asked.

Lele: "Kachachachachacha..."

Seeing Lele eating deliciously, Xiong Bai became greedy again. Looking at the thick and long piece of food in the little Lele's hand, he happily said: "Fortunately, I have a lot of food. Let's eat together."

Said Xiong Bai nibble over.

Lele finally had a reaction, and quickly ducked back.

"Sc!" Xiong Bai bit out, and two rows of teeth slammed into a crisp sound.

He covered his mouth and wailed: "Oh, my teeth are almost broken."

Lele continued to "kakaka". Although he was still young, he also had the instinct to protect food, and the food was limited, so he couldn't get enough to eat.

Kan Lele was determined, Xiong Bai sighed, "Well, I will eat when you are full, let's talk."

Lele still "clicks".

Lele came to the tribe to find her mother. Xiong Bai finally got witty and approached Lele mysteriously.

Lele moved back defensively to prevent the opponent from stealing food.

"Do you want to see your mother?" Xiong Bai raised his eyebrows and asked seductively.

Lele finally gave Xiong Bai a straight eye and nodded vaguely: "Yes!"

"Then I will help you meet your mother." Xiong Bai said.

Lele widened his eyes with joy, then looked around and moved his head over: "Then you have to be careful of those adults, especially those with green hair. He's the worst."

Xiong Bai twitched his mouth and nodded in agreement.

After Lele finished eating, Xiong Bai didn't bother him when he saw the incense he was eating. He just waited aside, thinking that Lele could not finish eating anyway and he couldn't let the food go to waste.

As a result, he just watched the tube of food that the adult male could eat, getting shorter and shorter under Lele's "click", and finally disappeared completely from his mouth.

Xiong Bai: "..."

He looked at Lele's belly in surprise, even if it was full of stomach, he couldn't fit it.

Is his stomach a compressor?

"Hiccup~" Lele hiccuped, and patted Bang Bang's belly hard with his oily hands. He printed two small handprints on the red clothes that had become dirty to black, and said with satisfaction: "I am full."

Xiong Bai: "..." He was really afraid that this guy would say "I haven't fulled yet." then he would really break down.

"You are full and I have not eaten yet. I will eat first. At night, I will come to you and whistle. You sneak out of the window, you got that?" Xiong Bai confessed.

Lele nodded repeatedly: "I got it."

Xiong Bai hurried to the place to eat, and went on to continue his meal.

After a sumptuous dinner was over, the head of the panda wanted to drive Bai Yue and her party away.

They didn't mention Lele's safety and didn't care about it when they got along this day.  That's why Guoguo, a mother, talks about Lele from time to time, but she has no idea about Lele's current situation.

She is just a female, she has no survivability, and can't be the master if she wants to know.

"It's getting late, our tribe has no empty houses, so we can't relocate you. Would you like to find a habitat to rest soon?" said the head of the panda.

But I really responded, asking God to give it away. How could Lang Zhi leave without seeing the humans here?