Chapter 475: Respectively

When the head panda heard the movement of their departure, he was overjoyed, and happily ran over to see off the guests.

"Are you leaving? Come, bring some bamboo to eat on the road. The bamboo here is the most crispy." The patriarch panda held a bunch of freshly cut bamboo and handed it over with a smile.

The wolf said: "No, there are too many luggages, we can't bring them, thank you for your kindness."

"No matter where." said the head of the panda.

Xiong Bai stood aside, saw them leaving, lowered his head, his body was filled with a faint back.

First love always has a bitter taste after sweet and sour.

His appearance made Bai Yue quite guilty, thinking that they were looking for healthy humans this time, and if they succeeded, they could benefit the panda clan in the same way, so she took the hand of Langzhi.

Fearing that Xiong Bai would misunderstand her speaking out, Bai Yue wanted Langzhi to sent an invitation.

Langzhi looked down at Bai Yue questioningly.

Bai Yue took a deep breath, held her breath, and released what she wanted to say: "Invite the panda clan to the safe city! Invite the panda clan to the safe city! If we find healthy humans, we can help them."

The wolf watched Bai Yue for a while, and suddenly seemed to have heard something. He raised his head and said to the head of the panda: "By the way, I am the head of a city, which is about a thousand kilometers east, called Safety City. It's easy to find. You're welcome to visit our house anytime."

"Haha, we will go if we have a chance." The head panda replied with a smile. From his expression, it can be seen that they will not visit.

Langzhi didn't say much. After speaking, he picked up Bai Yue and strode out of the tribe.

As they walked away, the head of the panda clan's expression sank, and he turned back and said to the people of the tribe, "Let’s set out, too. Although they are all good people, it is impossible to guarantee that they will not attract other bad guys and they will not find us again. Kill the opportunity."

The pandas responded and immediately went back to prepare.

As for the invitation sent by Lang Zhi, they were naturally ignored.

But Xiong Bai remembered that one thousand kilometers eastward is where Guoguo lives...

...

In fact, the Panda Tribe guarded them, and they couldn't relax inside.  After leaving the Panda Tribe, everyone is truly relaxed.

Langzhi found a lake and rested here temporarily.

Bai Yue stretched her arms to support a long lazy waist, "After a day's rest, it's much easier!"

"Going on the road again, Guoguo, do you want to rest a bit longer or set off in the first batch?" Langzhi asked.

Bai Yue looked around, there was nothing interesting, so she said: "I still want to go the first batch. Maybe there are delicious ones in front. Go early and eat them earlier."

Speaking, Bai Yue looked at Ying Xuan on the side, folded her fists in both hands and said, "It's going for you to work hard again."

"It's not hard." Unprepared, Guoguo noticed, Yingxuan's heart beating wildly, and he replied crampedly.

Bai Yue didn't have the energy to pay attention to Ying Xuan's reaction, and excitedly asked Lang Zhi: "Yes, Zhi, did you hear what I said just now?"

She was full of confidence, but he looked at her inexplicably: "What?"

"I was in the Panda Tribe just now. I asked you to invite the Panda Clan to our place." Bai Yue explained slightly confused.

Langzhi glanced at the white bone vine strangely, and said, "Didn't the white bone vine say it? You said it? You imitated the white bone vine's voice?"

"Huh?" Bai Yue was even more dazed. She was surprised enough to say it, imitating the ball?  What a nonsense.