Chapter 439: The Embarrassment With She Ling 2

Although Bai Yue did not sit down, the situation was almost the same.

She was stiff and couldn't move her footsteps. If there was a small wind at this time, she would fall down.

If one day she was attacked by a python, she would be eaten even if she was able to protect herself.

She Ling glanced at Bai Yue and saw that she was shocked by his huge body, and he vomited smugly.

Showing his strong physique to females is an indelible nature in the bones of the orcs. She Ling was only surprised when Guoguo was surprised by his huge size. After all, he was really long compared to other races of orcs.

The scarlet flickered on the lips of the snake, and the sharp teeth hidden in the mouth of the snake were looming, Bai Yue's body became weaker.

Bai Yue leaned her hind legs on the stone, swallowed dryly, and tried all her strength to keep her voice calm: "Didn't you say... you don't look at me?"

"Hiss~" The python spat out and continued to swim, and soon his head disappeared from Bai Yue's field of vision, and only one body was sliding.

After a while, the snake body in front of Bai Yue hadn't disappeared, and She Ling's head came back.

Bai Yue looked around and understood.

She Ling, are you trying to surround her?

Circle such a small area, is She Ling trying to build a toilet with her body?

After half a minute, She Ling surrounded Bai Yue three times, stopping exactly behind the stone.

Sure enough, not looking at her, it's not a guilty one.

Bai Yue took a few deep breaths, tried to imagine the snake in front of him like a snake, and finally got out of fear.

Then, she found that she almost urinated just now, and she felt a little wet in her pants.

Bai Yue was still wondering whether to pee in front of She Ling's body. There was no choice now, so she quickly took off her pants and squatted down. 

"Shhh..." A sound of water resounded in the center of the snake circle.

This sound is usually not loud, but in this quiet and unusual mountain forest, it seems unusually conspicuous.

Bai Yue almost stopped immediately after hearing the sound.

The body of the snake in front loosened a bit, seeming to wonder why it was so fast.

Knowing that She Ling heard it, Bai Yue was so embarrassed to see people that she shouted dryly, "Hey! Don't listen!"

"Hiss~"

She Ling responded to Bai Yue with a whistling sound. He could close his eyes but not his ears.

Bai Yue really wished to end this embarrassing use of the toilet, but she had already reached this point, and now she stopped it and it was all the credit, and the embarrassment was all in vain.

So she started talking again, so as to suppress the sound of water by the voice: "She Ling, let me sing a song for you."

After speaking, she sang without waiting for She Ling's response, and at the same time she urinated:

"Only a mother is good in the world. A child with a mother is like a treasure. If you fall into the arms of your mother, you cannot enjoy happiness.

Only a mother is good in the world, and a child without a mother is like a grass. If you leave your mother's arms, you can find happiness."

It's okay if she doesn't sing, She Ling can ignore the sound as much as possible. But when she sang, the lyrics were simple and easy to understand, the meaning of the words changed in his brain, and even the sound of the water was nowhere to be seen.

She Ling's ink eyes were stained with embarrassment, and he vomited a letter, who knew he smelled a strange smell again.

The female's urine contains unique pheromone. When the orc is not an orc, it will distinguish the pheromone in the urine to find the female in estrus.

At this time, She Ling smelled the pheromone in the urine, and the pheromone told him: this female is in the mating period.