Chapter 507: Face-To-Face

However, Langzhi did not go out and continued to study the fern roots.

After a long time, until the light was in a vertical state, it was already noon, and Langzhi finally made an important discovery.

In the center of the roots of a fern, there is a string of rhizomes, but in fact it is a transmission tube, which is very long.  Langzhi dug a dozen meters away without interruption, and knew that this was the clue he was looking for.

He dug along the transmission tube, digging for a while, and found several similar transmission tubes, all facing the same direction.

At the beginning, no blade dared to approach Langzhi, suddenly like a big enemy, he rolled the blade towards him without fear of death.

Langzhi held the transmission tube tightly with one hand, and blocked the nearby blade with the other.

The leaves touched Wolfglass's body, and they withered instantly, but more leaves rolled in one after another, killing him at all costs.

Lang Zhi couldn't, and he was ruthless in his heart, and directly tore off several transmission tubes in his hand.

The ferns that attacked him instantly stopped moving. Looking along the teleportation tube, they were exactly the ferns that had been torn off the teleportation tube by the wolf.

The other ferns continued to attack Lang Zhi, turned their bodies, ignored the leaves, and only used a blazing flame to resist them.

Wang Zhu's location was not what Langzhi had expected. It was nearby, and he quickly dug up the rhizome connected to the transmission tube.

At this point, there are already all the transmission pipes, just a handful of digging, the ferns in the positive area are instilling nutrients into it.

Lang Zhi was overjoyed, suddenly keenly perceiving a powerful murderous intent, he immediately stepped back, avoiding a flying blade.

In order to kill him, the fern did not hesitate to break its leaves and attacked as a hidden weapon.

Lang Zhi into a beast shape, and uttered a long whistle: "Woo-"

The whistling sound centered on the wolf glass, slowly swaying through the ferns.

Hu Mitian took a halt, and finally heard the voice of his companions, and rushed over regardless.

With a "shoo," a black python appeared next to Langzhi.

There are some broken leaves hanging from the bone spurs on the top of the giant python's head.

"Hiss~" As soon as She Ling came, she found that the ferns here were not the same, and he was on the highest alert without being reminded by the wolf.

She Ling was misled by the fern and ran away because of his fast speed. This time it should be the wolf that distracted the fern and made him come back.

Hu Mitian soon arrived as promised, his orange hair was splashed with bitter plant sap, and he looked a little embarrassed.

"What did you find?" Hu Mitian asked as he looked around.

Without waiting for Langzhi's response, Wang Zhu instantly soared, and he drilled a larger blade from the ground, and instantly wrapped the three of them.

The back of the leaf is densely packed with brown spores, which is more disgusting than the back of the leopard-toad-maggot, and it feels very bad to rub on people.

All three of them got goosebumps instantly.

"Roar!" The tiger turned into a beast shape, with tiger hair wrapped in metal, like a steel needle. With a single rotation, it pierced the leaves covering the body to pieces.

The leaves on Langzhi's body quickly turned red, and suddenly "bang" spontaneously ignited, burning Langzhi like a fireman.

Although She Ling said his body was flexible, he was most afraid of long strips or net-like objects, but he was really restrained.

The thorns on the head were not enough to tear the leaves, and the body couldn't break free. He turned into a human form, only to be wrapped tighter by the leaves. In the struggle, the whole person was wrapped into leaves.