Chapter 461: Surrounded By Red Pandas

The panda clan does not have the habit of interacting with foreigners, so there is no place to entertain guests. The panda clan leader went all the way to think, and finally took them to the open space dedicated to gatherings in the tribal center.

There should be people walking on the ground, the soil is hard, and there is no weed. There are some bamboo amusement facilities nearby for the cubs and children to play.

The head of the panda said: "Our tribe is small, everyone can only rest here and have a bonfire lunch at noon. How about this?"

The wolf whispered: "Whatever the guest, I think it's good here."

"That's good." The head of the panda said with a smile.

Bai Yue ran to the amusement area boredly, climbed onto a wooden stick that looked like a candied haws inserted, and sat on a piece of wooden stick with her hands lying on the other wooden stick above. It was quite comfortable.

"These are for children. Why didn't you I the children?" Bai Yue looked around, all she saw were giant pandas, and no human beings.

Can pandas reproduce their offspring without humans?

Langzhi also didn't mean to say: "Yes, let the cubs and humans come out to play. Guoguo is a female, staying with us males all day makes her feels boring. Let her talk to the female."

The panda patriarch paused. Although he didn't know that Guoguo was the only human with normal IQ in the Orc City, he was unwilling to expose the quality of his own humans. They were at least much better than ordinary humans, which revealed that they would inevitably be coveted.

"The climate is still cold, and humans are afraid that they can't stand it." The head of the panda said with a smile.

The wolf is pressing harder step by step: "Although, it's still a bit cold, it's almost noon. It's warmer than being in the house when you come out to bask in the sun. My wife, Guoguo follows us all the way, eats, sleeps, and is also healthy. Isn't it?"

The panda patriarch choked and cursed inwardly: The foreign orcs are really eloquent and cunning.

"Hehe, that's Guoguo health. Our human beings don't have such a good physique, so we're just be careful." The clan leader of the panda said, and let Xiong Bai call the cubs. 

Xiong Bai smiled at Bai Yue and went to call the people happily.

Lele, who was hiding behind a small house, glanced at his mother. One of his long hair was spreading on the ground. He scratched his head for a while, then pulled another section of hair, causing the ground to be broken.

Mom asks the little child to come out to play. Can he go?

He really want to go. If he doesn't go, his mother will definitely like other babies.

But when he thought of the wolf brothers who could not even see his mother at home, Lele resisted.

Hidden aside, I can at least see my mother.

Perhaps it was the telepathy between the mother and the child, and Bai Yue suddenly looked back.

Lele hurriedly retracted his head, held his breath, and hid himself mentally.

"What are you looking at?" Langzhi came to Bai Yue and asked gently.

Bai Yue blinked, with doubts on her face, she unfolded her mental power, found nothing, and smiled relievedly: "I seemed to have seen Lele just now. I think I miss that child too much. I am mistaken."

Langzhi also said: "We have been walking for several days, and we have been flying in the air for a while. Impossible Lele can find us. It seems you really miss him."

Bai Yue sighed heavily.

At this time, Xiong Bai led a group of red pandas staggering over.

Xiong Bai walked quickly in front, and behind him thirty or forty panda dumplings of various sizes ran around.