Chapter 450: Fight To The Death

The war is far from over, the vines above the ground retracted, and the vine springs gushing out of the cave.

Shrouded in dense fog, Hu Mitian and Xiong Yao couldn't see clearly for a while, only heard the rustling sound coming from the front, densely dense and creepy.

Hu Mitian and Xiong Yao looked at each other. Although it was the first time to fight, they were in a tacit understanding. Xiong Yao immediately raised the earth shield and rushed forward.

Hu Mitian followed closely behind.

"boom!"

The vines that were too dense hit the earth shield and made a loud crash of hard objects.

Xiong Yao was shocked and his body paused. When he looked forward, he only felt that he saw a vine-woven wall, and his dark pupils shrank suddenly.

However, his body did not stand still at all. Two earth shields blocked most of the vines, and a small part came from the gap and side.

The tiger beast stood behind the bear beast, the hair of the whole body was glowing with golden light, and the vine "popped" as it swung its claws.

The two beasts fought all the way, and what stood in front of them was dense plant vines like walls.

What a battle is this, it is like Yugong Yishan!

The vine was over-damaged, and finally I was afraid, and withdrew the vine with a few "shoo" sounds.

Hu Mitian took the lead and ran forward, and Xiong Yao followed closely.

Arriving at the deepest part of the cave, it suddenly became brighter than ever.

Of course, they can't see clearly, but they can vaguely feel it from the air flow.

"Woooo--" The tiger roared up to the sky and roared, his roar echoed out, spreading far, ten seconds before stopping.

Hu Mitian turned into a human form, took off the personal terminal, set the light of the personal terminal to remote lighting, and then hurled it towards the sky. 

The light beam rotated upward in the thick fog, and the original shape of the cave gradually appeared in the eyes of the two beasts.

First, there is a large, light yellow root, thin as hair and dense as a spider web.  The light beams upward rapidly, the color of the roots gradually darkens, and the thickness increases in the same proportion.

At the top, there are only a few brown taproots left.

The entire rhizome system is just like a tree growing upside down, and the ground they step on is not the end of its rhizome, and I don’t know how deep it is below.

It turns out that this vine is rooted on the top of the mountain, and the whole mountain is its rooting site! No wonder they were played in the palm of their hands.

The personal terminal hit the top of the rock and broke into pieces with a "bang".

The light disappeared instantly, turned into several pieces and fell down.

At the moment the light was extinguished, they saw a swath of vines sweeping over the sky.

That huge pressure made it difficult for the small orcs to resist psychologically.

"Destroy the roots! Get its energy crystals!" Hu Mitian anxiously said, rushing up, turning into a beast halfway, and rushing over with a roar.

Xiong Yao also turned his personal terminal into a long-range beam, hovering a large amount of clods around him, and followed closely.

They reached the roots, and the vines attacked as scheduled.

Just one step away, so many vines attacked, unless they were fully protected immediately, it would be difficult to escape.

However, comprehensive defense is not a solution. The soil cannot withstand the invasion of plant roots. If there is no solution, it is a dead end.

Both beasts were calm in their hearts, but neither gave up hope, the offensive remained unchanged, and they chose to fight to the death.

At this critical juncture, the plants seemed to have been destructively suppressed, and all attacks and defenses collapsed instantly.

The two beasts hadn't noticed yet, but Hu Mitian rushed up and hacked. The metal ability made his nails cut like mud, making it easier to cut plants, and instantly broke into the roots.