Chapter 498: Water Intake

Hu Lin's body was shaken, and the rejection on his face disappeared, replaced by awe and hope.

"You can take the moisture of the bamboo as you like, but can you please help me?" Hu Lin eagerly pleaded, and his momentum instantly fell into the dust.

Hu Mitian glanced at him, and asked, "What is it?"

"We have a powerful fern plant here, spreading around the Blue Water River. The spores it produces can parasitize the human body through the air transmission, which makes us hard to prevent. Every year we will have to suffer heavy losses from this plant."

"It's so serious? Why haven't I heard of it?" Hu Mitian was surprised, and immediately asked: "What is your city's name?"

Hu Lin said: "There is no name. Most of us are tiger beasts, so we are usually to be called Tiger Tribe."

Hu Mitian looked at Hu Lin's eyes with suspicion. As the head of the capital, he didn't know every tribe in the mainland, but at least he remembered his name, but this tribe was completely out of his mind.

Seeing Hu Mitian's doubts, Hu Lin explained: "We have not been in contact with the outside world for many generations. We may have spores on our bodies. If we go out, we may infect outside orcs."

Hu Mitian suddenly changed Hu Lin, "For the safety of all the orcs, you are willing to live in this dangerous place forever, but this is unfair."

Hu Lin smiled indifferently, "I'm used to it."

At this moment Langzhi came over and looked at Hu Mitian at each other.

Hu Lin saw that the wolf beast was the real powerhouse, and looked at him hopefully.

The wolf said: "Everyone is responsible for eliminating plants. Since we are passing by, we will naturally help if we can."

Hu Lin was overjoyed and knelt down with a puff, his body lowered, his face almost to the ground, and a grateful whimper.

This is not a common kneeling in human society, but it represents the surrender of one orc to another.

Lang Zhi accepted it calmly, looked back at his Guoguo and Lele, and said: "But we have to rest for a night. The female and the cub are tired and need to replenish energy."

"Yes, yes, please fetch water as you please. Would you like to rest in our tribe later?" Hu Lin said respectfully.

Lang Zhi nodded and agreed, and walked quickly towards the bamboo forest.

Bai Yue was not interested in killing plants, but was very interested in bamboo fetching water. When Lang Zhi came over, she asked in a low voice enthusiastically, "How to get water? Did you chop the bamboo out of the water?"

Langzhi looked back at Hulin and saw that he was being watched by Hu Mitian. He was trembling and not paying attention to other things. Then he replied: "It's not so troublesome. Just make a hole in the bamboo and plug in a tube, and there will be water conduction come out?"

"Really?" Bai Yue was dubious.

The wolf smiled and chose a bamboo thicker than his waist. His nails quickly slashed the bamboo pole and cut a sharp cut.

Shattering-The bamboo shook abruptly, making the bamboo leaves rustle.

The white bone vine pressed one hand on the bamboo, and the shaking of the bamboo suddenly froze and stopped moving.

Xiong Yao had already come over with his bag, rummaged in his bag, and quickly found a hose and a cup with a tube.

"Xiong Yao, when did you bring these?" Bai Yue said in surprise.

Xiong Yao explained: "This is a must-have tool in the wild. When you can't find a water source, you can drain the water from some weak plants."