Chapter 528: Don't Take My Medicine

After a one-night rest, Yingxuan took two people to explore the route for the next day.

Those who went with Yingxuan were Hu Mitian and Langzhi, and the rest of them were doing nothing and preparing for Bai Yue's food, clothing, housing and transportation at home.

Bai Yue looked at the seven or eight prescription medicines on the table, sighed deeply, picked up the water on the table, and delivered them to her mouth one by one.

"It's terrible!" Bai Yue sighed. After taking a medicine, there was a smell of medicine in her mouth for a long time.

Xiong Yao is sewing a corset for Bai Yue. There is no such thing as a corset in this era. Bai Yue is still thinking about the design by herself.

Seeing that Guoguo was so painful to eat, he said amusedly: "You can put the medicine in the center of your tongue, there is an area with no taste, try not to touch it, and drink it in one gulp."

"Really?" Bai Yue glanced at Xiong Yao suspiciously.

Xiong Yao said eloquently: "The tip of the tongue is sweet, the middle and the front are salty, the sides are sour, and the roots are bitter."

Speaking, Xiong Yao put down the needle and thread, opened Bai Yue's mouth, put the pill in the blank area of ​​taste, and handed a glass of water over.

"Try again." Xiong Yao said gently and honestly. This is what he learned while taking care of Guoguo. For cooking, he also studied the distribution of taste.

Bai Yue tried it with a playful mentality, and it really didn't taste bitter.

However, the smell of medicine in the mouth becomes more intense when a medicine is taken.

She still had a bitter face, as if she couldn't eat it anymore.

Baiguteng looked distressed, walked over and grabbed the remaining medicine and ate it all in one bite.

Bai Yue was very anxious, but did not chase him back, "Hey, don't take my medicine!"

The white bone vine chewed loudly without any strange expression on his face. He even said, "The taste is good."

It's crunchy.

Bai Yue: "..."

Xiong Yao: "..."

"Xiong Yao, do you remember those few that I didn't eat? Give me another pack."

Xiong Yao hurriedly found the medicine box from the drawer, and took out the medicine that Bai Yue hadn't taken.

This time Bai Yue didn't linger, and quickly finished all the medicine, and then drank a cup of hot water non-stop.

"The smell of medicine in my mouth makes it disgusting." Bai Yue said with a wrinkled face.

Xiong Yao came over and smelled Bai Yue's mouth. It really smelled of medicine. He said distressedly, "How about I make you something delicious to taste the medicine?"

Bai Yue patted her belly full of water, and the inside responded with a "boom" sound, like a ripe watermelon.

"I don't want to eat." Bai Yue pursed her lips: "I'm already full after taking medicine."

She is still interested in food, but she has long been tired of eating.

Knock knock--

At this moment, the door was knocked suddenly.

"Hiss~" She Ling also helped to make clothes. Hearing the sound, he raised his head vigilantly and vomited: "It's the underage orc we met yesterday."

"What are they doing?" Bai Yue asked strangely.

Xiong Yao and She Ling looked at Bai Yue tacitly, as if they were about to point out the answer with their eyes.

Bai Yue smiled embarrassedly, "Go and open the door first."

Before Xiong Yao left, Lele heard his mother's words and rushed over, grabbing the doorknob with a jump, and unscrewing the door.

"Mom, the door is open." Lele was still hanging on the door, looking back at his mother inviting credit.

When there were outsiders, Bai Yue certainly couldn't speak, and only smiled at Lele.

The goat orc held a delicate brocade box in both hands, and when he saw that the door was unlocked, but the door was not opened, he pushed gently.