Chapter 414: Bai Guteng Appear 2

"I really can't save them. I have seen their situation. There are countless organisms in their bodies, which is what you call germs. I can only heal their body damage, but I can't kill every virus cell accurately.  ."

Otherwise, he would have cured Bai Yue's cold long ago.

Lang Zhi's body was almost unsteady, and one hand was on the dirt wall.

Bai Yue glanced at Langzhi secretly and was startled by his face.

The heavy pressure of life and death and the sorrow of the clan instantly made Bai Yue's heart heavy.

"Anyway, you can try it first. It can relieve their illness." Bai Yue begged.

Baiguteng did not refuse, and then his body disappeared.

Lang Zhi bowed his head and kissed Bai Yue on the forehead, said "thank you" in a dumb voice, and went out again.

Bai Yue sat on the ground and peered with Xiong Yao.

"Aren't you going to see?" Bai Yue asked.

Xiong Yao said: "Just leave the racial issues to Langzhi. I just added to the troubles even if i help him. Just take care of you here."

Bai Yue stared at Xiong Yao for a while, and said: "I suddenly found that you are very good at talking."

Xiong Yao's face was immediately stunned, he became confused, and explained incoherently: "No...I just said it casually. This is what I really think, so I just said it."

Bai Yue pursed her lips and smiled, "I'm just kidding. Why you take it seriously."

Xiong Yao was relieved, "Hurry up and eat, the dishes are going to be cold."

"Ok."

Eating here calmly, the white bone vine has reached the female ward in an instant.

No one saw him, but suddenly, all the females emitted a faint green light, making their complexion instantly rosy and crying less.

The orc doctors were stunned, and gathered together to discuss in a low voice.

"What is this?"

"Is God also helping us treat females?"

"Do you still remember the fact that the head of state was seriously injured, but suddenly healed? It must be the healer sent by the head of Langzhi."

"What about others?"

"Doesn't there still have invisibility? We can't see it."

Suddenly the discussion fell off, and the voice of the person who was speaking paused and looked back.

"The head of state."

Langzhi just stand outside the glass wall and raised his hand in response.

The green light on the females disappeared, and the cry that was about to stop completely rebounded instantly, crying more violently than at the beginning.

Bone Vine appeared next to Langzhi and looked at the females in the room and said: "I see, I can't do anything. The germs are still active in their bodies. I repair their bodies and only cure the surface but not the root cause."

"I have troubling you." Lang Zhi's face became more melancholy, "Can you continue to help them relieve their pain?"

"I never do anything meaningless." Baiguteng said coldly.

Langzhi did not force the white bone vine, sighed, and said: "We can only rely on the doctor to fight against the disease. We can't help, let's go back first."

Having said that, Langzhi walked away quickly.

The white bone vine body paused and disappeared in the breeding base.

When Lang Zhi returned, Bone Vine was not at home.

Bai Yue saw Langzhi and immediately asked: "How is it? Is it effective?"

Langzhi shook his head, not wanting to bring racial worries to the house, and asked separately, "Bai Guteng hasn't come back? He should be faster than me."

"He definitely don't want to see me!" Bai Yue angered and pulled a leaf on the vine with anger.

The vine evaded with a swish, as far as possible from Bai Yue, straightened like a wire.