Chapter 426: Start An Adventure

Lang Zhi settled the children, and when he got home, Xiong Yao had already prepared his luggage for going out.

Because of Guoguo, they carry a lot of luggage. Just a big bag of quilt clothes, small pots and pans, noodles and rice and other grains, packed two large bags.

Xiong Yao carried his luggage with a load, matched with his tall and burly body, and a stubborn face with thick sideburns, which looked a bit like a high-profile sand monk.

Bai Yue pressed her lips tightly to prevent herself from laughing and her facial muscles were sore.

"Guoguo, what's wrong with you?" Xiong Yao noticed Bai Yue's gaze, looked back at her, and asked strangely.

Bai Yue just shook her head and didn't dare to speak.

Fortunately, Langzhi came back. He smiled at Bai Yue and said, "Let's go."

After speaking, he transformed into a beast and walked to Bai Yue's side.

Bai Yue grabbed the wolf's fur and climbed up, put on her hat, and couldn't help but glanced at Xiong Yao. She wanted to say something, but a non-brained name came out spontaneously: "Junior Brother Sha,  Let's go!"

The three words "Junior Brother Sha" were automatically replaced by Monkey King's voice in Bai Yue's mind.

Then she was embarrassed after speaking.

Langzhi, Bone Vine, and Xiong Yao all looked around.

Xiong Yao felt inexplicably that Guoguo was just calling himself, and asked, "Who were you calling just now?"

"Um..." Bai Yue rubbed her nose in a whisper, "I just remembered the TV I watched before, oh, it's nothing, just leave."

Xiong Yao gave Bai Yue a strange look, but after all he didn't ask, he picked his luggage and set off.

Lele glanced at his family from a distance, but didn't follow, changed another road and ran outside the city. 

Baiguteng glanced in the direction where Lele was leaving, said nothing, and followed the team quietly.

A pair of amber eyes were staring at them in the window of a villa, and their eyes drifted away as they went away.

"Boss." Ying Xuan walked behind Hu Mitian, "Langzhi really went, and brought Guoguo. Isn't it too dangerous?"

"Indeed."

"Then we..." Another voice joined in, it was the bald She Ling.

Hu Mitian sighed, "Guoguo is gone, can we just sit back and watch? You guys should prepare too."

She Ling and Ying Xuan both breathed a sigh of relief, looked at each other, excitedly preparing their luggage.

As soon as Bai Yue and her party left the city, they heard a high-pitched eagle cry from above.

"Tweet—!"

Bai Yue looked up, "It looks like Yingxuan and the others!"

The wolf stunned and flew close to greet Ying Xuan.

The Black Hawk stayed in a low-altitude position, Hu Mitian looked down and said with a smile: "Brother Wolf, is your invitation still counted? I decided to go with you to find humans!"

With a twitch of the wolf's mouth, there would be no way to understand what Tiger's intentions were, but the three of them were all powerfull with substantial energy, and Yingxuan could fly, which would make it easier for them to find humans, so he nodded in agreement.

Hu Mitian looked at Bai Yue, and said: "The land is bumpy and hard. Guoguo is female and can't stand the long journey. Let her come up."

Before the wolf could react, Bai Yue even shook her head and said, "No, you have to be with us anyway. I will sit on his body and it more comfortable."

The corner of Lang Zhi's mouth rose slightly, and he glanced at the tiger triumphantly. The sweetness and obvious show-off in his eyes made him want to jump down and beat him.