Chapter 477: Throw Away Lele

Bai Yue feels funny and angry, knocking on Lele's little head and said, "When I'm not paying attention, do you want to jump out and touch it again?"

Lele's conscience became guilty, and that little expression clearly affirmed Bai Yue's guess.

Bai Yue is even more uncomfortable, pressing Lele on the eagle's back and rubbing it all together: "You are really not afraid of it? Do you know what will happen if you fall?"

"What will happen?" Lele raised his head to look at his mother, and asked innocently, still dreaming in his head.

There is a tree underneath. He can grab the branch first and then jump down.

Is there any danger?

Ah, there are still some, that is, if mother doesn't come to find himself, she will be gone again.

Thinking of this, Lele hesitated.

Bai Yue was anxious, turned around and asked Xiong Yao, "What should I do?"

Xiong Yao thought for a while, patted Yingxuan on the back, and said loudly, "I will thrown Lele down."

"Tweet—"

Ying Xuan responded loudly.

Bai Yue was anxious, and before he could react, Lele in his arms was taken away.

Immediately afterwards, she saw a red figure flashing in the air, accompanied by the excited shouts of the young children: "Ah! Catch the clouds!"

Lele happily rushed towards a thick and big cloud ahead, but only halfway through the distance, his body paused in the air for a few subtle moments.

Lele had experience and thought he had been caught again. He was about to turn his head and make a fuss. In the next instant, his body fell rapidly.

"what!"

It was Bai Yue who screamed, her gaze closely following Lele's figure, and she was not afraid of heights, leaning out half of her body and looking down. 

"Lele!" Bai Yue raised her head and glared at Xiong Yao, her eyes full of anger, and then lowered her head to look down, and patted Ying Xuan's back continuously: "Quick! Save him!"

"Tweet!"

Yingxuan suddenly swooped down and flew down faster than Lele.

"Ah -" Bai Yue screamed again, her voice was very sharp, but in the empty sky with only white clouds, it was weak and inaudible, not as loud as the wind.

Bai Yue felt that she was going to fall downside down, and hurriedly hugged Ying Xuan's neck, but her body turned outward.

Xiong Yao clamped Ying Xuan's back, and then Bai Yue was also stabilized. The two of them still sat firmly on Ying Xuan's back.

Lele, who was being chased, was already dumbfounded. He was facing the hurricane with his back to the sky, his small face was blown into a big pie, his slightly open mouth was blown into a horn, and his nostrils and eyes were only filled wind. His expression looked very awkward.

And his mood is even more daunting.

He waved my arms a few times and wanted to jump up, but only stepped on the air.

He looked up at the cloud and just wanted to touch, but he didn't know where the float was.

Suddenly a cold air enveloped his whole body, and Lele's body trembled, and when he looked down, the whole world was foggy.

Soon the cold air dissipated, and his body was slightly damp, swept by the air current, and the rapid evaporation of water made him colder than before.

Lele put on a stunned face that was blown into a big cake by the wind, and touched his body. The chill had completely disappeared. He later realized that he reacted: just now...Did he fall into the cloud?

It turned out that it was a cloud, so cool!

Lele tried to close her mouth, but his mouth was blown dry, his lips stuck to his gums, and he couldn't close it awkwardly.

He moved his hands that were blown back by the wind, covered his mouth with his hands, licked his gums, and then successfully closed his mouth.

Looking at the clouds below, Lele's eyes shined straight, ready for the next break through the clouds.