Chapter 497: Meet The Same Kind In Another Country

Each bamboo has the thick waist of an adult male and stands proudly in the wind. Only the tip of the bamboo tens of meters high is swaying slightly, showing its stability.

"This place is very suitable for the panda tribe, but unfortunately they don't have a personal terminal, so they can't contact them to live." Bai Yue said in a pity.

Langzhi carefully looked at the bamboo forest in front of him and said: "Lush is lush, but it is relatively stronger. We have to be careful."

As soon as the voice fell, a small figure rushed into the bamboo forest.

"Oh, there is water to drink!" Lele heard Father Wolf said that there was water in the bamboo forest, and now he saw the bamboo forest, he rushed in excitedly.

"Hey, Lele!" Bai Yue also hurried to catch up.

In this way, the males who want to be cautious have to chase after them first.

Suddenly, an angry tiger roar came from behind.

"Roar!"

Hu Mitian raised his brows and turned around and said, "It seems that I have encountered the same kind."

When he encountered the same kind in a different place, Hu Mitian looked forward to it: "I hope he can give us some water."

Langzhi looked back and saw that a yellow tiger was running quickly, aggressively, but he didn't see the joy of the same kind so much.

"It seems that the visitor is not good." Wolf gritted.

The tiger beast ran to the edge of the bamboo forest and stopped advancing. He turned into a tall and burly man with a bad face and said, "This bamboo forest is very fierce. Get out."

Langzhi glanced at Hu Mitian, Hu Mitian raised his hand, motioned him to leave it alone, and walked over.

"It doesn't matter, we have the ability to deal with bamboo. Thank you Brother Hu for your concern." Hu Mitian smiled and didn't change his face because of the opponent's rejection: "My name is Hu Mitian. I am an orc from the east. I don't know how to call you?"

Hu Mitian still uses a pseudonym for the same reason: making too many enemies, just in case.

"Hu Lin." Hu Lin replied in a rough voice. His tone was as low as that of Xiong Yao, but without a piece of magnetism, only rudeness was left without male temptation.

"Fortunately meeting." Hu Mitian nodded: "I'm going to fetch water with my teammates, let's have some for my waist?"

"You all stand still!" Hu Lin still said with a cold face, "This is the site of our Bengal tiger orcs. The bamboo forest is also our water source during the dry season. You can't fetch water casually."

Langzhi was about to cut the bamboo, and stopped when he heard the words.

This meal made Bai Yue anxious, and licked her lips again, turned her head and wanted to say something, but was covered by the wolf mouth.

"Don't talk, this is not a panda beast." Langzhi whispered.

Bai Yue nodded again, getting used to being casual, and suddenly acting stupid again, strangely unaccustomed.

The adults could restrain, Lele couldn't help it anymore. Seeing that Father Wolf was not doing anything, he was so anxious that he hugged the bamboo and took a bite.

"Kacha!" Only a mouthful of bamboo material, without any moisture.

Lele was suddenly disappointed.

Hu Lin's face turned dark, and he said in a calm voice: "That cub also shut up!"

Hu Mitian's face was also cold, his body flashed with golden light, showing a metallic color: "It's just a child, why should be so bother? The bamboo belongs to yours, and we will pay the bill."

Hu Lin saw the metallic color on his body, a trace of fear flashed in his eyes, and he unconsciously took a step back: "Are you a strong energy materialization?"

"Unfortunately, all of us are." Hu said arrogantly, successfully seeing the fear on the face of this kind, and sneered.

The intimacy of the same kind disappeared in an instant.