Chapter 505: Fern Tactics

"The soil is different. It seems that the sulphurous soil is indeed restricting the growth of ferns." Langzhi and Hu Mitian looked at each other, and they both had the same joy in their eyes.

The sulphurous soil on the mountain should be naturally formed, but the sulphurous soil on the edge of ferns should be formed just to restrain ferns.

A nasty arc of laughter flowed from Hu Mitian's lips: "Then sprinkle the sulfur soil into the fern field and see what happens?"

A few people did what they said, and immediately dug the soil, flew into the air while sitting on Ying Xuan, and threw it down.

"Sshh~sshh~"

Wherever the sulphurous soil falls, the ferns will tremble. The twisted leaves are like vipers piled up into mountains, making the scalp numb.

After sprinkling it for a while, suddenly, a piece of fern suddenly soared, and in a blink of an eye it was several times higher than other ferns. Compared with the surrounding ferns, they were as tall as trees.

"Shoo~~" The giant fern shook its sword-like leaves, exuding a strong provocation.

Wolf grinned: "Interesting."

Hu Mitian was overjoyed and said: "This should be the king plant, I will cut its roots!"

With that, Hu Mitian's whole body flashed with golden light, and he jumped off the eagle's back.

Wang Zhu, it is bound to be extremely dangerous, Langzhi did not dare to support it, and immediately jumped down.

She Ling on the side also rushed in.

As a backing, Ying Xuan still hovered in the air, his sharp eyes locked on his companions, and went down to save people if something went wrong.

"Roar!" The tiger fell into the ferns and instantly turned into a fat tiger. He raised his front paws, his nails flashing with sharp cold light.

When the paw was swung down, half of the fern was cut off, and the tiger swept over with a few paws, and a fern was cut off from the root.

Lang Zhi burned the cut off fern leaves and said strangely: "So easy to deal with?"

Hu Mitian also felt something was wrong, and while continuing to harvest ferns, he called out his fellow species: "She Ling?"

The sound of leaves shaking was everywhere, and I couldn't see how far.

When he jumped down, the corner of his eye swept She Ling also came in, why haven't they met until now?

Hu Mitian looked up again, the sky was also covered by fern leaves, only the light penetrated, not even half of Ying Xuan's feathers could be seen.

"Yingxuan!"

"Choop!" Yingxuan's scream came from above.

Hu Mitian breathed a sigh of relief, and still received information from the outside world, which proved that ferns did not have the ability to cause hallucinations, otherwise they would have to get lost if they broke into the ferns that could not be seen.

The fern leaves that were cut from the roots quickly grew back.

"Ferns won't die by cutting their leaves. Unfortunately, Xiong Yao didn't come. He can help dig out the roots when he comes." Hu Mitian said, turning his head and snarling at the wolf: "Hey, don't burn it, come.  Help dig..."

After speaking, Hu Mitian's voice suddenly got stuck.

Where is the figure of the wolf behind him?  Except for the long fern leaves, there is not even a ghost shadow.

"The tiger is in the sky?" Langzhi shouted.

He just stepped forward and pulled a few ferns. Hearing Hu Mitian's voice became smaller and smaller, he turned and chased him. As a result, he walked along, and he couldn't even hear Hu Mitian's voice.

Lang Zhi was shocked and immediately understood that they had been tricked and planted a piece of vegetation.

The fern just wanted to draw them down. The tall fern was probably just a cover. I don't know where the real king is.