Chapter 576: Eating Barnacles

Compared with the creatures in the sea, humans and orcs are very small.

But Hu Shuihan is like the lord of this sea area, walking and looking at the nearby fish schools: "There are many kinds of food here, so I won't get bored after eating for a long time."

Bai Yue smashed her mouth, didn't eat salt or any seasoning for a few days, the bird almost faded out of her mouth.

"But I'm tired of eating." Bai Yue said lingeringly.

Hu Shuihan looked at Bai Yue, endured forbearance, still didn't say anything, and continued to find a place to live.

They stopped next to a big rock. The rock was big and there were no seabed plants, but the surface was covered with barnacles, densely packed like a giant honeycomb, and barnacles grew in the holes of the "honeycomb".

Bai Yue shivered at the first glance, her scalp was numb, she turned her back and her eyes were clear: "I don't want to live here! It's disgusting."

Hu Shuihan said, "It's meat is not bad. We live in it. When we want to eat it, we knock a slice. I think you will get used to it."

"Hey, I won't eat it! I'll never get used to this thing." Bai Yue couldn't even think about it, and said with her back to Hu Shuihan.

Hu Shuihan looked at Bai Yue helplessly and said, "Then I will clean them all up."

With that, Hu Shuihan began to clean the barnacles.

Barnacles have been parasitic on this stone for a long time. Even if it is shoveled away, there are dense circular marks on the stone. A closer look makes people feel uncomfortable.

Hu Shuihan rubbed away the obvious marks with the stone, then he made a hole in the stone, and sent Bai Yue into it with the stream of water.

"Hey! I don't want to go in! It's disgusting!" Bai Yue hurriedly crawled out.

Hu Shuihan withdrew the air ball back into the hole with one hand, and looked at Bai Yue dozingly, sitting at the entrance of the hole and began to sow barnacles.

"It tastes really good, I will steam some for you to taste, you should also eat." Hu Shuihan said while peeling the barnacle.

Bai Yue endured the discomfort and looked over, only to see Hu Shuihan peeling one by one, just like peeling melon seeds. The peeled meat and screw meat looked similar, and it looked less disgusting.

Hu Shuihan's nails were hard and sharp, and soon a barnacle meat that Bai Yue could eat was broadcast. Rinse it with clean water filtered from seawater, then put it in an air ball and use water vapor to quickly steam it.

"It's ready to eat." Hu Shuihan held the barnacle meat in his hand and walked into the big air ball. The meaty fragrance filled the air. Bai Yue was taken aback and couldn't help taking a breath.

"It's fragrant." Bai Yue said in surprise.

Hu Shuihan was also surprised at the scent of the steamed barnacle, and forwarded his hand expectantly: "Try it."

Holding a curiosity, Bai Yue took a barnacle meat and put it in her mouth.

Even though the bird was almost fading out of his mouth, Bai Yue was instantly captured by the delicious taste, and after eating one, she stretched out her hand to Hu Shuihan's hand.

This small piece of meat is also interesting to eat, just like eating snacks, Bai Yue immediately changed her mind to this ugly barnacle.

If it's such a delicious food, it doesn't seem to be so difficult to stay outside. It's quite pleasant to think about it when you want to eat it.

After eating a handful of barnacle meat, Bai Yue looked out.

"I want to look outside."

Hu Shuihan immediately took her out.

All the barnacles fell on the ground, and a carpet was laid on the sand. There was no barnacle left on the stone, only a faint mark remained.

Bai Yue was a pity at first, after a closer look at the stone, she couldn't help but shivered: "Forget it, let's go, I really can't stand this thing."