Chapter 566: Brought Into The Deep Sea

The sea was rough as if the earth was roaring.

  Bai Yue was swept into the deep sea by the sea, and the White Bone Vine took her, and there was no way to escape the terrifying pressure, but she could only protect her integrity.

  In the sea, a long beige coat drifted with the waves.

  Hu Shuihan raised his hand, and the dress was brought to him by the water.

  Holding the clothes, Hu Shuihan quickly chased Bai Yue.

  As they left, the sea gradually returned to calm, and rolling waves slapped on the rocks, rushing a sturdy silver wolf onto the rock.

  Lang Zhi turned into a human form, looked towards the empty sea, and angrily punched the rock beside him.

  "Dad wolf, where's mother?" Lele's little body slug like a slug on the cliff, looking around blankly.

  Langzhi glanced at him, reached out and hugged him from the rock wall.

  "With your dad. Let's go to the top and wait for them to come back." Lang Zhi said solemnly. From his heavy expression, it can be seen that he is not confident with his words.

  Lele was still young, convinced on Langzhi's words, and laughed happily.

  Holding Lele in his arms, Lang Zhi jumped vigorously on the protruding rock of the cliff, and quickly reached the top of the cliff, then held Lele and looked at the sea.

  Bai Yue was brought deeper by the sea, and her breathing became more difficult.

  She clutched her chest, her face flushed and she struggled uncomfortably a few times.

  Bai Gu Teng immediately kissed her lips and gave her fresh oxygen.

  It is far away from the sea and the sunlight is dim. The oxygen supply of the white bone vine has not been affected for the time being. After a long time, this method will definitely not work.

  Bai Yue got his breath, but still uncomfortable. Her chest feels stuffy, like a big rock pressed onto it.

  Hu Shuihan has been following them not too far away, wanting to wait for the Baiguteng to give up on their own initiative, and can't wait when he sees this, and immediately swims towards the two of them.

  Bai Yue only felt light all over her body, and the water pressure disappeared suddenly, but the water covering her whole body had separated, forming a vacancy around her.

  She tried to breathe, but it was really air. No, it should be pure oxygen, enough oxygen almost made her choke.

  Bai Yue glanced at Hu Shuihan who was swimming over, and put her arms around Baiguteng's neck, "Qiuqiu."

  Seeing that Bai Yue's condition had improved, the white bone vine felt a little peaceful, and his dark green eyes looked at Hu Shuihan, without any expression in his eyes.

  "I can kill you easily."

  Hu Shuihan didn't say anything, his blood-red eyes were also cold, but unlike the white bone vine, he still had emotions. The hatred and anger towards the orcs was hidden in his eyes, and the eyes flowed through inadvertently. Out of evil spirits.

  "I believe it." Hu Shuihan said, "But when you kill me, Yue'er will be dead, too."

  As they spoke, they continued to decline.

  Hushuihan's cold lips smiled, looking at Bai Yue, his eyes softened: "My female, even if I die, I won't let her go."

  The white bone vine expression did not change, but the dark green pupils deepened, showing a bit of murderous aura.

  Hu Shuihan swam over boldly, the depth here already made Bai Yue unable to bear it, he expected that the white bone vine would not dare to attack him.

  Sure enough, the white bone vine did not move.

  Hu Shuihan's arm passed between the Baiyue and the white bone vine, took Baiyue into his arms, swam deeper and happily said: "I'm looking food for Yue'er, please do it yourself."