Chapter 583: Besieged

Hu Shuihan was surprisingly easy to talk, and touched Bai Yue's head: "As long as you are happy, I will catch it for you."

Bai Yue froze suddenly, and said with a smile at the beginning: "Don't be so good to me, I don't want you to be good to me."

She really was too soft-hearted, because of what Hu Shuihan said, she was touched, not good, this is really bad.

Hu Shuihan nodded and said, "Okay, I won't catch it."

"Hey!" Bai Yue immediately raised her head in a hurry: "No! I want to catch it!"

Hu Shuihan stretched his hands and looked at Bai Yue helplessly, his tone full of pets: "Okay, do as you say."

Bai Yue was also helpless, in order to understand this continent, she must bear this love.

"But you have to be careful. Safety is the most important thing. It's not important to catch the person in the mecha." In view of Hu Shuihan's perverted nature, Bai Yue warned that she was really afraid of him. The cold one was burnt the mecha jade.

Hu Shuihan tightened his hands around Bai Yue's waist, and looked at Bai Yue's face seriously: "Don't worry, I still want to spend many years with you, and I won't give up my life easily."

Those red eyes were filled with too much emotion, Bai Yue didn't dare to look at it, and turned away mercilessly: "Come on, where are we going?"

While they were talking, they had already arrived near the small river that merged into the sea. Hu Shuihan swam towards the small river while saying: "That thing just survived on land. If we want to catch one alive, we must land on land."

"It's dangerous." Bai Yu felt wrong. The one who just met, wouldn't it be easy to get out if Hu Shuihan had the sea to lean on.

Hu Shuihan said, "Let's walk along the river and be careful."

"Ok."

When he reached the shallow water, Bai Yue saw his mecha neatly standing on the beach as soon as he emerged.

Seeing them, Qi Qi raised his iron arm.

"Run!" Bai Yue yelled anxiously.

Hu Shuihan reacted faster than Bai Yue and immediately dived into the water.

The dense bullets were shot into the seawater, but fortunately, the fox cold reaction was flexible enough, and he gained experience and was no longer injured.

Hiding in the water, Hu Shuihan immediately mobilized the tsunami and rushed towards the shore.

The mecha immediately evacuated in an orderly manner, and retreated into the forest amidst the turbulent waves, like a well-trained army.

Hu Shuihan evacuated rationally and returned to the safer deep sea.

Bai Yue felt lingering in her heart, thinking of something, her face turned pale: "Could She Ling and Yingxuan be caught by them? They must be!"

She is basically certain that this is a strong organization. But just with that little attack power, Hu Shuihan could avoid it, and She Ling was so fast that he wouldn't be caught by them.

She couldn't figure it out, she temporarily put it aside and asked, "Hu Shuihan, didn't you meet them for the first time when you came here?"

Hu Shuihan shook his head: "I didn't get out of the water that time. I just looked around the coast, then swam against the river into the forest to take a look, but didn't go ashore."

"You probably weren't get spotted last time. This time when we went ashore and we were get spotted immediately." Thinking of something, Bai Yue looked up and said, "Let's do an experiment."

"What test?" Hu Shuihan asked curiously.

Bai Yue said while thinking: "You can be a scarecrow. Those are machines. They should also have the functions of detecting infrared rays and thermal sensors. We have to put living things in the dummy and throw it on to see if they will be immediately affected by them.  Find it."