Chapter 493: Bullying The Small

"Guru~hahaha, hum!" Lele sank with a smile, spit out a bunch of bubbles from his mouth, finally surfaced, and snorted coldly.

Unexpectedly, the small person is quite spine.

Seeing the child choked on a few salivas, Bai Yue felt distressed and felt lighter.

Lele had a breathing space, floating on the water like a dead dog.

There were tears in his emerald eyes, and he threw his hands while begging for mercy: "Momm~Mom, I was wrong! Guru~Mom...hahahaha..."

"Well, since you begged for mercy sincerely, mother will let you go." Bai Yue retracted the spiritual thread with a huge appearance.

Lele in the water finally stopped the burst of laughter, floating on the surface of the water panting, his small face was flushed, his eyes were teary, he looked so pitiful.

In this scene, Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao both twitched.

Where is the mother of the child?  Obviously it is the older child and the younger one.

Lele panted on the surface of the water for a long time, his face didn't recover. Bai Yue looked guilty and said distressedly: "Come on, mom will cut your hair."

Lele pouted his little mouth, and didn't know what he was holding in his hand. When he was swimming, he made a large wave of water marks and quickly reached the shore.

When he reached the shore, Bai Yue could see that Lele was holding two basketball-sized river mussels.

"Lele? You actually found mussels. They are really foodies. You can recognize them as food." Bai Yue said funny.

Lele was praised inexplicably, but also triumphant.

"I saw the fleshy meat in, so I took them out together, there is a lot of fleshy flesh hidden inside." Lele said as he broke the shell of the mussel, a stream of clear water emerged between the cracks of the mussel, and the mussel was plump in Lele.  Little by little, the little man was forced to open it.

Bai Yue nodded clearly, took another mussel, and broke it to both sides.

However, the mussel did not move at all, and even closed it tighter, making her unable to start.

Bai Yue leaned into the spiritual thread, but the spiritual thread was too weak to open it. 

"Can this be eaten too?" Xiong Yao curiously took the mussel in Bai Yue's hand: "Can I just smash it?"

"It's okay." Bai Yue said uncertainly: "Just eat the meat inside, it's delicious, you can make hot pot."

"Okay." Xiong Yao said, putting the mussel on the ground and smashing the mussel with a punch.

The soft flesh burst out, splashing a stream of clear water.

Bai Yue made a "hiss", this river clam died terribly.

The other mussel was even more miserable. It was broken apart by Lele, and the meat inside was still squirming.

"Quickly dig out the meat." Bai Yue said as she pried the mussel meat with a branch, so she died early and got free.

After poking twice, Bai Yue felt the stick slip.

"Hey?" Bai Yue realized something and immediately reached out to touch it.

Sure enough, I felt round, creamy particles.

"There are pearls!" Bai Yue yelled in surprise, digging out the particles with her fingers, and wiping quickly.

It turned out to be a purple pearl, the size of a longan, and the surface was oily and smooth to the touch, exuding a faint luster, as if exuding a magical power.

"Wow~" Bai Yue stared blankly.

All the people present were taken aback, including the Bone Vine, who was attracted by Bai Yue's surprise.

"Spar?"

Langzhi said strangely: "Animals also grow spar? And they are still such weak animals."

The corner of Bai Yue's mouth twitched: "You don't know pearls, do you?"