Chapter 555: Name

The water system ability also has a strong self-healing ability, but it is not as good as the plant against the sky and can heal others.

After the stones were heated, Bai Yue asked the snow fox to cut the fish into slices and bake them on the stones.

As soon as the fish meat touched the stone, it made a "boom" sound, and the transparent piece of meat quickly turned white.

Bai Yue licked her lips and stretched out a pair of arms from the haystack: "Okay, give it to me."

Xuehu glanced at her, knowing that the female was shy, pretending not to see, turned the fish with two branches, and said casually: "Get up and eat."

Bai Yue choked, pursed her lips, and said negatively: "I'm not gonna eat it."

Xuehu couldn't help but laugh, strung the fish fillets with a branch, blew it, and stretched it to Bai Yue's mouth.

"Eat it."

Bai Yue glanced at the fish in front of him, and then at the man's face. It was better to be fed than she came out naked, so she opened her mouth.

The slightly hot fish was put in the mouth, Bai Yue felt her body warmed up, and the tasteless fish became delicious.

Bai Yue ate a piece of fish wholeheartedly, and the second piece came to her mouth again. She glanced at the snow fox and opened her mouth again.

He feed her one by one and eat the other, quiet and peaceful.

Xue Hu's blood-colored eye pupils are getting softer, there is a female in the nest, and life has become more enjoyable, and it is really right to bring her here.

He roasted the meat slowly, feeding it to the female, dreaming about the future in his mind.

At this time next year, the female should not be afraid of him. She will ask him to bring the random food every day, and then look forward to his return. Perhaps there will be a few more little foxes in the nest, all day long around her, just as innocent as the green-haired baby he see at the forest.

"What's your name?" Xuehu asked softly.

Bai Yue took a sigh of relief and almost said smoothly.

Feeling that there was no thread on her body, she ignored him.

Xuehu said: "Don't tell me, forget it. I'll give you a name."

"My name is Bai Yue!" Bai Yue said impatiently. "Guoguo" was the name she called only among relatives. She just wanted to give a perfunctory name to the perverted murderer who kidnapped her.

"Baiyue..." Xuehu just treated it as a "white moon", nodded, and said, "It sounds good."

Bai Yue knew that he had misunderstood, and was too lazy to explain, and asked, "What is your name?"

If you know yourself and your enemy, you will be victorious in all battles, and if you escape later, you can also catch him with more clues.

Xuehu laughed, "I don't have a name."

Bai Yue glanced at him in surprise and began to speculate about his hardship.

This kind of perversion, must have a hard childhood, will grow into this twisted three views.

"There is always a nick name. How do people call you?" Bai Yue asked.

Xuehu cut the fish while saying, "No, maybe I have it before. I have been injured a lot, including the head. I should have lost my memory. I don't remember the past at all. But it doesn't matter, I don't need to remember it though."

Xuehu looked at Bai Yue and fed a piece of freshly roasted meat: "Open your mouth."

Bai Yue was shocked by his life experience, staring at him in a daze, obediently opening her mouth to hold the meat.

"But now that I have you, I should have a name." Xuehu continued, after thinking about it, and looking at Bai Yue questioningly: "Can you give me a name?"

Bai Yue has always been soft-hearted. Hearing his miserable past, she couldn't bear to refuse. After thinking about it, she said, "You are a fox clan, with water element ability. How about... just call it Hu Shui?"