Chapter 588: War Mech 2

Langzhi was also irritated. It seemed that these things were going to kill them, and there was no room for negotiation, so he didn't need to be merciful.

"Hmm~" Lang Zhi grinned, suddenly turned into a silver giant wolf, and rushed towards the nearest mecha.

"Wow!"

Looking closer, Langzhi found that the mecha was about the same size as his own villa, but he was not afraid of it, and flexibly avoided the bullet fired from the arm of the armour, and turned into a human form when it reached his feet, hugging this elephant leg. Like a metal leg, move it hard.

The body of the mecha shook, and the other leg immediately stepped back to stabilize the center of gravity.

"Roar!" Lang Zhi was fierce again, and the mecha finally lost its strength and fell backward.

The nearby mecha quickly gave in, almost being replaced all at once.

Langzhi was about to unload this leg, when a high-temperature airflow suddenly spouted from the mecha's feet, and then, the mecha that fell on the ground slid out flat.

Losing a prisoner of war, Langzhi immediately got up.

A few mechas surrounded him, and Lang Zhi was about to attack again, and suddenly heard the tiger yelling from the rear: "Hurry up!

The wolf beast is a group of fighting animals and trusts the combat teammates very much. The wolf beast did not hesitate to give up the sure goal, and turned into a beast to jump from between the two mechas.

"Woo~" The tiger turned into a beast, and uttered a roar up to the sky, rushing towards the mecha.

The mecha had the experience of being tripped and was a little more cautious about Hu Mitian's posture, even if he was otherwise prepared, but also subconsciously focusing on prevention, his arm fired bullets to attack Hu Mitian.

Hu Mitian dodged flexibly, leaped up and bit the arm of the target mecha.

"Zizi~"

There was a sound of electric current in the air, and the wolf suddenly realized.

It turns out that these machines are still attacked by electrical energy, and he almost exposed just now.

Hu Mitian has a metal bonus, and he is not afraid of electricity. The teeth and claws are sharp as iron as mud. After a bite, the arm of the mecha immediately squashes down, making a "sizzle" sound of circuit burning.

Although the mechas are big, but when they can't attack the opponent, they are as helpless as an elephant with a mouse in the nose and stuck to the body. This group of mechas can only fight with the tiger on their body.

Hu Mitian fought vigorously in the mecha. One person can handle more than a dozen mechas. It is not that he is too brave and invincible, but that he is small and has the advantages of small size. Close combat can use the enemy's body as cover.

Lang Zhi is watching the action of the mecha. Although the mecha didn't benefit from it, he admired it more and more.

This mecha is already very flexible. If you don't meet Hu Mitian and just replace it with an ordinary orc, you won't be able to fight with them in close combat. Long-distance combat is even more invincible. The huge artillery shells are powerful enough to destroy the enemy.

It's just that I don't understand it. This weapon seems to be specially designed to deal with orcs, and it seems hard to deal with plants.

He thinks too much. In fact, the thick metal shell can at least avoid the induction of plants, which is also a layer of protection.

During the battle, Xiong Yao also rushed over, ran out of the water and rushed into the battlefield.

The organic armor aimed the bullet in his palm at him, and Xiong Yao did not avoid or hide, and went up to him.

The bullet arrived instantly, hit Xiong Yao's chest, and then bounced back instantly, leaving only a few white marks.

The mecha was obviously surprised, but Xiong Yao was even more surprised. The pain made him furious. As he ran, he turned into beasts, jumped up with his fists, and slammed into the chest of the mecha that shot him.