Chapter 476: Lele Wants To Touch The Cloud

Seeing that Bai Yue was about to crash, Baiguteng kindly explained, "I heard what you said and conveyed it to Langzhi. Even if your desperate posture is heard by ordinary people, there will be more than one, absolutely everyone. I heard it all, so I'll helped you."

Bai Yue was disappointed, but all the males laughed unkindly.

Hu Mitian still didn't know Bai Yue's abilities, and asked, "Guoguo also has spiritual power?"

Langzhi replied very skillfully: "Normal people have special abilities, and Guoguo has no genetic defects. Of course, she will have special abilities."

"It turned out to be like this." Hu Mitian suddenly realized that he was negligent. If Guoguo hadn't said it today, he wouldn't have thought.

"Let’s set off now, the rest are waiting here." Langzhi said as he untied a bag of luggage from the load, there were still quilts, spatulas and pans, and grain storage, so Bai Yue could live well at any time.

Bai Yue ran to Xiong Yao, holding his arm and said, "I'm with Xiong Yao. He always cooks delicious food."

After the wolf's action, if it were a comic, a "Tic Tac Toe" would appear on his forehead.

Yingxuan had turned into a beast, squatting aside and waiting.

Xiong Yao took Langzhi and untied the luggage, held Bai Yue in one hand, and stepped on Ying Xuan's back.

Upon seeing this, Lele hurriedly hugged Ying Xuan's wings, climbed up hummingly, and nestled in her mother's arms.

Ying Xuan waited for the person on his back to sit firmly, flapped his wings, and rose from the ground, gliding all the way up, flying out of the forest, and soaring above the canopy.

Today the weather is clear and sunny, and there are white clouds floating in the air above the canopy.

Bai Yue stretched out her hand wearing fur gloves, and could even touch the cloud. They quickly drew across the cloud, cutting out a small opening, and slowly splitting with the wind, or reintegrating.

Bai Yue excitedly said to Xiong Yao: "I can touched the cloud, do you see it?"

Xiong Yao straightened Bai Yue's hat, and said in a low voice full of magnetism: "Don't be too excited. The pressure here is high and you will feel uncomfortable."

"Yeah." Bai Yue converged a little, but she felt fine.

The world is full of oxygen, even at an altitude of 2,000 meters, there is plenty of support, but it’s really chest tight and short of breath.

Lele sees that his mother likes to play with clouds, so he reaches out to catch it.

But he has short hands, as long as Ying Xuan does not fly into the clouds, he will not be able to catch it.

He twisted his small body and suddenly jumped out of his mother in a bastard shape.

"I also caught..." Lele's small body flew out, and his long hair was blown sideways by the wind, and he brushed Bai Yue's cheeks coolly.

"Lele!" Bai Yue was taken aback, and almost rushed forward.

Xiong Yao hugged Bai Yue with one hand, quickly reached out with the other, and caught Lele's hair tail with a fish in the air.

"... cloud." Lele finished speaking. The leaping trajectory of his body has been interrupted, and the tail of his hair has been caught. His swinging body paused in mid-air for a few milliseconds, and then blocked it back.

The smile on Lele's face also suffocated, and he stretched out a pair of short arms forward: "I want to catch the clouds."

Bai Yue was so frightened that her back was gurgling with cold sweat, turned over Lele's body, and slapped his fart a few times: "You scared mother to death. Do you think you can fly? You dare to jump out so high!"

With naive Lele said innocently: "I just want to touch the clouds."