Chapter 509: Eliminate Ferns

Langzhi was already a little breathless, ready to continue hammering, but when he lifted his arm, his elbow hit the soil.

He touched his backhand and realized that he didn't have much space.

The soil wrapped by him is also very strong, but it is not as good as Wang Zhu's protection of his own soil layer.  Now that Lang Zhi came out, the chance was much greater than that of smashing the King Strain to protect it.

But he didn't hesitate, resisting the invasion of the soil with his back, building up his strength with a punch, and smashed out.

"boom!"

It was this last punch that caused the hard soil to collapse suddenly.

A burst of energy is emitted, without the eyes or nose, and the existence of the energy crystal can be sensed only by feeling.

Langzhi sighed slowly and grabbed it with one hand.

Crystal connects all transmission tubes, and when it is taken away by wolf claws, all ferns instantly lose their vitality.

All the ferns stopped shaking, and the world suddenly became quiet.

The ferns on both sides of the Blue River were like weeds scorched by the scorching sun in the summer, and they were so dry that they could be shredded in one stroke.

Hu Mitian had dug a big hole, and the suddenly quiet environment made him look up, and then looked at the snake who was still entangled with the king's plant and said: "It's over?"

She Ling's snake face was also full of inexplicable.

"Boom!"

A clenched fist rushed out of the soil, the fist was opened, fingers pressed on the ground, slowly and hard, the nearby soil layer cracked, and finally rushed out a mud-stained head, which can be vaguely seen  That head has short and medium silver hair.

Hu Mitian breathed a sigh of relief, and walked over to hold Langzhi's hand with one hand, and said with lingering fear: "I thought you were suffocated, but I didn't expect it to survive."

Langzhi climbed out with the assistance of Hu Mitian, shook the mud on his head, spread out his palm, and exposed a brown spar to the air.

"Where did you find the spar?" Hu Mitian asked curiously.

"Transmission tube center." Lang Zhi said concisely and authentically.

"What's the transmission tube?" Hu Mitian felt that he was not dealing with a plant with Langzhi, otherwise why would he not understand what Langzhi said?

"..." The wolf whispered for a while and explained again: "The names I gave them are almost the roots."

Hu Mitian is not stupid. He guessed the answer from the explanation of the wolf and the meaning of the transmission tube, nodded suddenly, and said sincerely: "I have to admit that your power is really admirable."

Langzhi patted the dirt on his body nonchalantly, looked around looking for his pants, and looked carefully, but he could still find anxious color in his eyes: "Have you seen my pants?"

If he losing his pants again, Guoguo was going to mad at him again.

"Pants?" Hu Mitian looked at his bare body and began to look for his own pants.

So the war ended, and the three strong men who could be said to be heroes of the clan, the first time they did not return triumphantly, they looked for their own pants everywhere.

It was Yingxuan who helped them find the pants. He remembered the place where the three of them turned from a high place, and found three pairs of pants easily.

Yingxuan couldn't help hunting ferns, but he finally found a few pants, but he was even more grateful.

Although the pteridophyte king plant is extinct, the ordinary plant has not yet died, but has turned into the lowest level plant.

In order to prevent future troubles, Lang Zhi burned the positive ferns, and then sprinkled the sulphur-containing soil from the sky. This is the end.